Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites
US$135
Hotels.com
US$128
Scott's Inn and Restaurant - Kamloops(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$184
Hotel 540(Kamloops)
US$144
US$136
  • Pool
The Ranchland Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$58
The Plaza Hotel(Kamloops)
US$93
US$85
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againplace to sleepoff the highwaymotelmicrowavebedsqueenclerkhairdryerlaundryvancouvercanada
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Easy access to restaurants, shops and the highway. We stayed at the back and it was very quiet. In the process of renovations so new paint and decor, but the carpets still needed replacing. Nice room, fridge, microwave. Didn't try the continental breakfast (never gluten free options at those things!) Nice people at check in and check out. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ARUN D, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Thank you for your review we appreciate that you enjoyed your stay. Yes we are in the process of renovating our property and have already changed all of the carpeting, vanities and bathroom work. We will be adding new wallpaper, furniture and lighting. We have also added new amenities refrigerators and microwaves, irons and iron boards, hairdryers and coffee makers.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My wife and I stayed for one night after booking online. Reception was very pleasant and helpful. Room was a little dated but very clean and the one thing I liked best was it was very quiet through out the night and the bed was comfortable. Great value for the money spent. We will definately be back.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 112
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stayed overnight in this small but handy motel. I must say that my experience here was most pleasant. I had made an on-line reservation and the reception had everything ready for me to check in. The room was small but very comfortable and clean. 2 queen beds in the room and a long bath to soak in. Free all-channel cable TV and free wi-fi too. Must admit, the free continental breakfast was adequate and fresh with real butter for the toast and muffin. Coffee in the room was a disaster for me, but the breakfast coffee made up for it. Fresh seasonal fruit in abundance. Just love Mackintosh apples. All this for a reasonable price too. O and in the summer a nice little pool to cool off in. Steps from the liquor store and a short ride to Costco. I'll come back no problem.

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking rooms. If you ask for a room away from the office, it's quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stayed here overnight one night in feb 2012. Was a very good budget motel. Good parking and close to the Aberdeen Mall. Good view of the valley of Kamloops.

Room was nice and big with 2 great beds. Had a large mini fridge and microwave. Water was hot on command the room was very clean.

Check in was very fast and payment was made right away. So in morning only had to leave the property only.

There is an outdoor pool. As it was winter, was not open but look liked a good size.

Beds were very comfortable.

I would totally recommend this place to stay for anyone. I will be going back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank worldtravellers123
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The room I stayed in had a nice big flat screen TV, a convenient desk to finish my paperwork and free high-speed internet to check my e-mails. It overlooked Kamloops and from the hillside the city looked quite nice at night. When it was time for bed the King sized mattress and pillows were comfy and warm. Before checking out I enjoyed the free continental breakfast and coffee.

Overall it was very clean and tidy, the service staff were excellent and with all the freebies including parking I still had lots of money left in my wallet to continue on my way. I may have found a new favorite spot to stay when doing business in Kamloops.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but if you are lucky enough to get one on the top floor facing the city you can enjoy the views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business