Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites
US$95
US$126
Country View Motor Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$103
Riverland Inn & Suites(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotel 540(Kamloops)
US$143
US$116
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againplace to sleepoff the highwaymotelmicrowavebedsqueenclerkhairdryerlaundryvancouvercanada
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Good location (you can see the shopping center across the highway) and a decent price including the continental breakfast. Only downsize was small breakfast area but you could take your food back to your room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed at this motel January 25th, on my way west, and again in April 22cnd, on my return. The accomodations were excellent and the staff were most helpful. I am a senior, and in January, I was very tired on arrival. The motel clerk helped me carry my luggage to the second floor. It was most appreciated!

I had stayed here the previous year and there again the clerk was
helpful. He checked the road conditions helping me decide whether to take the Coquihalla or not.

This will definitely be my stopping place when going through Kamloops.
J. Lloyd

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Judi L
Reviewed 12 May 2014

i was here in town for some business work and was looking for cheaper accomodation.Their rewiews are good and they live upto them.Very friendly staff.My room was clean and was on second floor with a jacuzzi in it.what could have i asked better.Overall a good place to stay if looking for a budgeted clean place.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The room was clean enough but... The fridge was warm, so we turned it up, and some food was frozen by morning. We got a room with 3 queen sized beds for five of us. There was only one cereal bowl, three mugs and a few plates for the kitchen. We ate cereal out of the coffee cups. One plate had someone's old eggshells on it. The kitchen was terrible. Everything else about it was average. The man at the front was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HappilyeverRafter
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We always stay at this motel when in Kamloops. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. The continental breakfast is adequate for our needs. The location is close to highways and some decent restaurants. Staff are friendly, courteous and always willing to assist.

Room Tip: We prefer 2nd floor rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family