“Gem of a Place - Simple & Delcious”
Review of Tiger Ramen

Tiger Ramen
Ranked #16 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This Japanese operated shop is a run by a young couple from Japan and they have a super loyal and very vocal customer base. Just outstanding food served simply and cheerfully. Enough said. I only wish I had found this place when I first started business trips to Kamloops a few years back

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places in Kamloops. It checks all of the boxes: great food, great atmosphere, great value.

You can taste the freshness and quality of the dishes. My personal recommendation is the tonkatsu ramen with extra pork. I have not been disappointed yet. This place feels fun, authentic, and unique even though it is in suburbia.

Also, I hardly ever count pennies when looking for good food, but the fact that this place is affordable is a big plus. It guarantees that many people, including families, can enjoy themselves in this great restaurant.

1  Thank KamloopsFoodie
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

This place has so much warmth and charm. Attentive staff delicious product and tremendous value. I cannot say enough on how much I enjoy this product

Reviewed 18 April 2013

It's a tiny little place, designed for fast lunches. Very very casual atmosphere, and extremely friendly chef. You get the "genuine article" here, this is a real treasure of transplanted 'urban japan' with simple and satisfying food. Excellent that their donburi is available in 4 sizes. I ordered today's special Tiger Don RED (spicy) and it was remarkably tasty. I chose the #2 size (second smallest), and it was plenty. Great value!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I had the spicy vegetable Ramen, can't wait to go back and try some of the others too. Service was friendly and the food came out quick & hot.