“Could be interesting...”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Could be interesting...”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I wish we had come earlier in the day, because we were too late to take part in the tour which looked very intriguing. There are scads of old and interesting buildings on this large property, and the tour apparently gives a lot of information about the last several centuries here. There is an old sanatorium, and many barns and buildings. As a place to shop, I'm not sure I'd come back. There was quite a variety of organic meat and produce, but the prices are high, and I think most of the items could be had at the weekend market in downtown Kamloops. The drive is quite lovely though, and there are interesting rock formations and hoodoos nearby, as is the river. All in all, a pleasant outing which could have been much more interesting had we been on time for the tour.

Visited September 2013