“Riding Lessons and more!”

Erin Valley Riding Stables
Ranked #5 of 10 Tours in Kamloops
More attraction details
Owner description: Country fun and horsemanship education for all ages! Erin Valley Riding Stables was founded by the Mills' in 1986 and has been a family business every since! We are located in Barnhartvale across from Eagle Point Golf Course. We offer:Trail Riding, Horsemanship lessons for all ages and levels, Horse Camps for all ages, Cart pony rides, Hay Rides, Pony Rides, Petting zoo, Camp fire, Horse shoe pits, Skating rink, Volley ball net, Concession, Schools and large groups or parties. Come out and see for yourself why Erin Valley Stables as the best place to visit over the holidays!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Riding Lessons and more!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My daughter started riding lessons this year and loves it. Kaylee is an exceptional instructor. She is knowledgeable, patient, kind, FUN and stern enough to ensure my daughters safety and that she learns. I find all the staff at the Erin Valle Stables to be assessable, kind and really easy to be around. My daughter would stay out there all day and all night if she could and we aren't home more than five minutes before she is asking when her next lesson will be. She just has a terrific time every time she is out there. So many horse to visit, dogs to play with, bunnies and more. How can a girl not love it out there?

We recently had my daughters fifth bday party out at the ranch and she loved it. Her friends enjoyed it as well. What can be better than ponies, a hayride, hotdogs roasted on the campfire,cake and a run through the sprinkler to cool down and end the party. It my daughters mind, nothing.

I want to send out a huge thanks to all the staff out there and for the many smiles I have seen on my daughters face since she started her lessons this past spring.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marzipan122
KayleeMills, Manager at Erin Valley Riding Stables, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review, we are so blessed to do what we love to do and meet wonderful people along the way :)

Kamloops, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful people and fun extras for an 8 year old's birthday trail ride”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We booked a trail ride as a birthday treat for my daughter (turning 8), her 7 year old friend, myself and my 6 year old. The young lady who took us on the trail ride was wonderful and helped the nervous new riders through their jitters so they could enjoy their first real ride on a full-sized horse! Afterward we had hot chocolate and hot dogs and s'mores on their bonfire. Then the rest of the fun!!! The girls each got to lead miniature horses around and hold bunnies, learn to lasso, and even play horseshoes! We went for an hour trail ride and ended up there for 3.5 hours before we dragged the kids away. They LOVED it and now we are looking at signing up for lessons and camps in the summer. The kind woman who helped us after the ride seemed to just have one fun thing after another to make our experience better and better. Thank you - we will be back!!!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank MarnieJ0
We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience at Erin Valley with others! We could not do what we do without the support of our customers :)
“Daughters 3rd Birthday”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

What a perfect place for a birthday party! Our little girl and her many little friends had a blast. Horse back rides for all the kids, Hay rides, Very helpful staff, Couldn't ask for more!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Brad E
Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate you spreading the word!
“Awesome Riding!”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I've been going here for 5 yrs now and I love the horses, people and trails! It's so much fun and makes me feel like I have my own little piece of paradise when I go :)

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Deanna S
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Erin Valley :)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best place on earth:)”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Erin valley is a country get away, I've been riding there for 4 years and really encourage new comers!

2 Thank Petluver18
KayleeMills, Manager at Erin Valley Riding Stables, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We greatly appreciate our customers :)