“Good value restaurant”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Kings Lynn Norfolk
“Good value restaurant”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A nice restaurant within walking distance of the Holiday Inn Express. A sunny evening meant we could eat on their patio area which was appreciated after a day in the car.
Good, friendly service and tasty food

Visited July 2013

invermere, bc
“Fast, Friendly and great food”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stopped on my way to Vancouver Saturday night. I told the server that I was in a bit of a hurry. The food came within 10 minutes and it was hot and really good. The server was really pleasant. This restaurant is really convenient to the Highway. I love Swiss Chalet chicken so will be making this a regular stop.

• Visited July 2013
Big Ego, BC
“A chain restaurant operated with excellence”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

One a marathon drive from Calgary to Richmond, we stopped here for dinner. Greta service from servers, manager and asst manager. Food was consistent with other locations but the level of care and attention was better than most high end restaurants. The manager was like a guy from undercover boss and we noticed his large frame moving everywhere like a hummingbird, and setting a great example for the staff.

Developing a relationship with the customer can go a long ways and we will visit again, tell others, and offer a great review.

• Visited July 2013
Langley City, Canada
“Swiss chalet”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for supper on the way through to Vancouver and throughly enjoyed our supper. The servers were delightful and actually remembered I wanted cranberry sauce with my supper, brought my husband refills for his drink and didn't bother to even question the fact that I brought a large bottle of Clamato juice in with me, just brought a glass with ice in it!
If we lived in the neighborhood, I would definitely return again and again.

Visited June 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“Reminds me of a modern day Woolworth's lunch counter”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Entering the restaurant, I felt like I was walking into a clinic of some sort as it was very sterile and neutral in appearance and ambiance, but we were pleased to be attended to immediately. Once seated, our drink order was taken promptly as we were handed the menu, which was surprisingly limited. Chicken done in a couple of ways, ribs, 1 hamburger to select or not select, and very little else to choose from. We chose to start with spring rolls, prawns and perogies of which the prawns were tasty and the rest was very bland and lifeless.

For the main course I had the 1/4 dark roasted chicken and my husband had the ribs, and I don't know what that special sauce is about but it's terrible and not worth putting on anything! My chicken leg's bones were that of the chicken that didn't make it across the road because it was run over......it was difficult to be sure I didn't ingest any bone fragments. Charlie's ribs were better and actually had a nice flavor. The fries are good and the regular gravy was nice, but over-all there was nothing there that would make me want to go back other than the great service....that was the best part.

• Visited May 2013