“Yummy good and easy to find”
Review of Carl's Jr. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Cuisines: American
Edmonton, Canada
“Yummy good and easy to find”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We eat at Carl's Jr all over North America, and we are diehard fans. We have been to some outlets that have failed to meet our expectations, but this location is far from being a failure.

Big and bright, with a highly attentive staff, and excellent service, this Kamloops location was very satisfactory.

Some tables needed cleaning, but the food was fast, hot, and delicious. Just as we expected.

Love the low cal version of the burgers (crispy leaves of lettuce replace the bun). Very satisfying.

Downside? We cannot log in to our Carl's app for points. Not fair. Because we are Canadians? Seriously?

C'mon Carl's Jr, we are loyal customers.

On BOTH sides of the border.

1 Thank Sheree Z

Calgary, Canada
“Son's favorite burgers”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I went here only because my son loves the burgers, which I found very good and better than other fast food burger joints. Not sure why so few exist in Canada?

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank WelcomeMat
Kamloops, Canada
“Cross Contamination with a Dish Cloth!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I had our first and last visit to this restaurant. I sat there and watched an employee try to sweep the floor; unfortunately she never moved anything and picked up very little. Then she wiped the tables down with the same cloth with no sanitary spray or any cleaner, she took the same cloth & wiped down the pop machine after doing the tables , then proceeded to wipe down all the chairs and booths and then 2 more tables. My husband asked her if she knew about cross contamination and she was a supervisor and she said yes she did. Well he said you just cross contaminated this whole place with your dirty cloth. She is a pig and I told her so. I feel sorry for anyone who has to work with her. Our fries were cold and my teriyaki chicken burger was dripping with sauce, with limp lettuce overall disgusting. My husband got sick after this visit, he had to run to the washroom as soon as we left. This place is not sanitary!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank kathykaplar
Kamloops, Canada
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Was pleasantly surprised as they had Angus Burger meat. Excellent burger. Almost . . . as good as "Five Guys". You pay for what you get though.

Visited July 2013
New Westminster, Canada
“NOT ONLY IN THE STATES”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was surprised to see them in Canada. have always enjoyed them in the states. The prices are a quite a bit more then the states, but that's almost everything else in Canada. Great Eats

Visited July 2013