“Quick and tasty for take-out!”
Review of Wok Box Kamloops

Wok Box Kamloops
Ranked #143 of 338 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$8 - US$9
British Columbia
“Quick and tasty for take-out!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Not traditional 'Chinese' but more an eclectic mix of Asian and even East Indian cuisine.

The menu is designed so that each box is a meal in itself, and that includes a choice of several types of rice OR noodles. You don't simply get the meat and veggies but a starch as well.

We bought a meal designed to feed 7-9 people, and the four of us did get a supper and lunch out of it so the portion size - and value - was certainly there. Everything was cooked very nicely, all dishes were fresh and tasty. Because of my fellow diners I wasn't allowed to order spicy so I can't comment on those menu items (unfortunately).

The next time I'm in the mood for this style of cuisine, the Wok Box will certainly be at the top of my list.

• Visited March 2013