US$126
US$113
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$131
Orbitz.com
US$164
US$123
US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

The Plaza Hotel(Kamloops)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$131
US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$167
US$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

The Ranchland Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Hotel 540(Kamloops)
US$194
US$125
Priceline
1,108 results
All reviewsshark clubwhite noise machinepark viewtrain tracksmoxies restaurantbeautiful parkrocky mountaineerthe riverfull kitchenlight sleeperking suiteseparate bedroommodern hotelcomfortable bedbusiness tripunderground parkingclose to downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stay at King suite with sofa bed. Furniture and decor is modern style which I like very much. The room size is a bit small but still ok for 4 of us. There is a kitchen facility, a microwave. We're happy and felt comfortable staying at this hotel after leaving an unpleasant stay at an old quaint inn in Jasper. But my cousin got a room facing the railway which disturb his sleep at night. So try to avoid this

Room Tip: Avoid room near the railway
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM_SignatureKamloops, General Manager at Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello yzvn2018,
Thank your review of our property, I'm glad that you found our suites to your liking.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your travels and we hope to see you again,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From check in to check out our experience was great all around. All three days of our very enjoyable Watchtower convention were made even more enjoyable because of the hotel’s close proximity to the arena. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, a real joy and breath of fresh air to deal with. We will definitely try to book here next year for our convention.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM_SignatureKamloops, General Manager at Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Quinnback,
Thank you for your review of our Hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during the Watchtower convention, and we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the hotel in June 2018 and not happy with the overall service and condition of the hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. In particular: Reception staff poorly trained and rude - took me three tries to get into my room and one of those was sending me into an occupied room. When I brought this to the attention of the manager, he said that they make mistakes. And they are human. Does not negate the rudeness of the reception. The room was loud, a combination of loud air conditioning and trains. Room maintenance was poor, bedroom tv did not work and was never repaired. Door handle fell off the bathroom door and the most irritating was the ongoing necessity to get the key card reset to allow me to enter my room. Most of the people in my group complained about this.

The hotel is close to down town and the 2 restaurants attached are OK. However, I’ll not be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello lmd99,

Our sincere apologies for your experience here, if you could reach out to me to let me know who on our team you interacted with so that I can follow-up with them, that would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds as though our housekeeping team should've had maintenance come and touch up a few items in the room that were in poor condition prior to having it rented, I apologize for that and I'll follow up with housekeeping in that regard.

I'm not certain what occurred with the key cards, as it isn't common for this to be a frequent issue. They can deactivated if kept near electronics or chip cards, if you can send that follow-up email with regards to your stay details so I can investigate what occurred, that would be appreciated.

Stayed 2 nights:

Shark Club and Moxies staff are over the top fantastic. They do everything they can to accomodate needs for room service and everything.

When we arrived we noticed that the door stuck on the floor when closing, just made sure it was closed when leaving no big deal. Left the room at 11:00am as housekeeping was coming in, returned at 6:30 pm to our door wide open. On the bright side nothing was taken. Called the front desk to get a response “I will tell maintenance”, no apology just they will tell maintaenence. Next day went down to the General Manager showed him the picture and again all we got was “ oh was the door sticking on the floor” again no apology nothing. No regard for personal belongings nothing, now again no nothing was taken, but wouldn’t a simple “Oh my goodness I am so sorry”. Checked out next day and front desk never even asked “How was your stay”. We are NOT a fussy couple at all, actually more easy going than anything, we both just found this extremely disrespectful.

Stay at your own risk in our opinion.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello bradsig,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed the on-site restaurants.
I do want to apologize for the unfortunate circumstance of the door, we had one other door that required some maintenance last year for the same reason, getting stuck if it was opened too far so there was some familiarity with this situation.

I do recall our conversation and I distinctly remember apologizing on two occasions while you were showing me the photo, once while we were speaking and again as you departed. I will speak with my team member that checked you out, as we always ask how each of our guests' stay was, but that was obviously missed in this case.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Clean room but fixtures are falling apart; the lamps are flemsey ,towel bar, door stoppers and faucets are in very bad shape. The workers are very pleasant.
Walking distance to Restaurants and shopping. Closer to train station.

Stayed: June 2018

Hello ibtihaj1,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel, and our apologies for the condition of the room. It sounds like our housekeeping team should've had maintenance come and address these issues prior to it being rented.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again.