“Horrible!!!”

Neighbourhood: Aberdeen
Williams Lake, Canada
“Horrible!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Went for Sunday breakfast as it was close to our hotel. We were seated right away. Our server stopped by and asked if we wanted coffee/tea. Hubby asked for a sprite or 7-up to come with his meal - and was told he would have to remind her.... we waited 10 minutes to order our breakfast. Then waited - and waited - and waited. I noticed another table that was seated 15 minutes after us - was already eating! We then overheard another server tell her table that there was a buffet - we flagged her down and asked about it - our server did not tell us! When our food finally arrived - we questioned our server and she said - "oh ya - we have a buffet - but too late - your food is here" and walked away. I then noticed I had the wrong meal - I thought perhaps she picked up someone elses order...we stopped a server and told her it was the wrong meal and could she please send back our server. When she finally came back - she told me it was what i ordered - and I said no - even the toast was wrong! She argued with me and told me that yes - i was looking at sourdough toast.... and we pointed out that the other plate had sourdough, and the omelette wasnt even close to what was ordered! She grabbbed up my plate and walked away. We decided that we did not want to wait any longer for a new meal to be cooked - as my husband was almost finished his. We got up to leave and we then had to wait almost 10 minutes for the hostess to be able to ring in sales as she did not have her "card"... complete failure from start to finish!

No apology for wrong meal served!!! Never saw our server again after her stomping off with my plate!!

NEVER will we go back!

• Visited November 2013

Sylvan Lake, Canada
“good experience”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Good Food at a reasonable price. Menu varied so something for everyone. Staff very attentive, Good location for the hotels within walking distance to a number of hotels.

• Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great Lake Night Service”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Due to our late arrival into Kamloops, it was 8:30 PM before we got to the restaurant. Scheduled to close at 9 PM, when we inquired about Service we were told that timing was of no issue and that the kitchen was Open. Our waiter patiently took our order and (when one item was not then available) promptly returned with an apology and offered and upgraded side at no additional cost. That is service ! Food was hot and plentiful !

Visited September 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We were staying at Days Inn so decided to dine here as it was next door. Our server was very pleasant but food was of fair quality only and service was slow. The restaurant had also run out of draught beer and French dressing. A pleasant outlook towards downtown from some tables. This restaurant is not well organised.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John_M255115
Regina, Canada
“Good Food But Unorganized Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had the chicken pot pie which was quite good. It came with a salad which was very fresh. My husband had the pulled pork soup which he said was good as well. The only bad thing was that he had to eat his soup with a teaspoon as they could not find the soup spoons. Really???? The prices were a bit higher than I thought they were going to be but were about average. I may have been comparing this type of restaurant to those I have been in in the U.S.

Visited August 2013