“Great View Good Food”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Somewhat difficult to find as it is situated a bit out of the way beside a motel. Well designed tiered seating giving all tables an excellent panoramic view of the city and it's lights at night. Good variety of food with a lot of emphasis on Mexican. All our meals we rated to be very enjoyable. Service was fast and friendly. Prices were reasonable. Overall our experience,was very good. Worth checking this establishment out.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have always used Chspters as our go to restaurant over the years. But, the last three times we have gone our experience has been less than favourable. I ordered the shiskabobs and they were scorched and then covered in sauce, burned is still burned. Even the chapters salad which is alway good was suspect. My husband ordered a meal which came with veg, and the carrots were huge had no flavour and were very nearly raw. Not good. It will be a while before we return. I will have to hear that they are returning to their their old standard of good before we go back.

1  Thank CaroleR2013
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The view of Kamloops from this restaurant is phenomenal. I ate there several times all in the evening so was able to see the night views. The food was excellent and well presented and they have a good menu, however the service can be a bit tardy. In spite of that though, I would go there again next time I am in town.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I always stop at chapters restaurant for the "chapter's duo"! Their signature salad with sopapillas and honey butter.... One of my favorite lunches.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This used to be one of my favorite places to dine in Kamloops, but sadly if it was not for the event, great company and the view my last meal there was a bust. This event was booked in advanced as it was a wedding dinner, the prices for some of the meals were overinflated, everyone at our table was charged for escargot that only one person had ordered. The waiter was inattentive and got frustrated at his mistakes on the bills.