“Domino's Pizza”

Neighbourhood: North Shore
Kamloops
“Domino's Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

They produce a good product with some great weekly sale offerings. Otherwise average pricing. We use this pizza venue often.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Darleen P

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good n bad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

girl working was dirt stupid and my order was screwed up but the pizza was great and delivery driver was friendly.

Visited August 2012
Falher, Canada
“They cooked it like they were supposed to but the recipe sucks!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

After a long time eating from more premium pizzas franchises I decided to give Dominos another try. I guess I forgot how bad it was. I am not sure how it's possible for such a massive, successful franchise to have such a terrible recipe. I Can only suppose that their ingredients are wildly cheap to justify selling such a terrible product and still turn a profit. I'm not sure what it is... Sauce isn't very good... that should be a cheap fix...Cheese isn't right ( I can't stand no-name cheese BTW) . Ham was pretty low caliber. Maybe there is something in the crust that's making it taste funny too. I had a Ham and Pineapple with extra ham and cheese... I'm sure the employees made it like they were supposed to .... but I am puzzled over the pizza. Luckily I had lots of hot sauce...hot sauce can help you choke down anything!

• Visited August 2012