“Good food, huge portions, staff needs a lesson in sanitation...”
Review of Dorian Greek House

Dorian Greek House
Ranked #9 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$4 - US$32
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: Dorian Greek House has been serving the best Greek food in Kamloops, BC since 2003. With a substantial menu featuring all your favourite Greek dishes (and more), you're sure to find what you're looking for at our restaurant. In addition to serving great food, we believe in leaving our customers satisfied. That's why we serve generous portions and ensure that everyone is happy with their meal
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our family was in Kamloops for the night on our way from Banff to Vancouver and we were in the mood for Greek food, so we stopped here. As we were waiting for our table to be set up, we noticed the guy setting up our table was placing the silverware and glasses on the table by handling the parts that go into your mouth. We don’t know where his hands have been, so we used our hand sanitizer to clean the silverware and glasses off ourselves before we used them. I wanted to say something but my wife wouldn’t let me. She gets embarrassed if I complain. Otherwise, we found the food to be good and the portions were huge. We only ate about half of what we were served. If we hadn’t been travelling, we could have taken the leftovers home which would have made it a better value for us.

2  Thank Sacramento_CADave

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had the Greek rib dinner. The serving was huge and I couldn't finish it. Everything on my plate had very nice flavor. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Good Greek food with generous portions and good service. But my recommendation would be Mino's on Tranquille Road on the North Shore. Can't beat it for the best in Greek food. Pricing is higher end at both restaurants

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Just finished dinner at Dorian Greek House in Kamloops. Our server was Crystal and she was very attentive to our needs. We were seated on the upper balcony overlooking the street on a warm summer evening. Looking through the plants and trees on the balcony you could easily imagine that you are in Greece with some general street noise from below. Ice cold water and drinks arrived within minutes of being seated. The appetizers and meal arrived promptly and still hot from the kitchen. Appetizer was Kalamari. Very fresh with a light batter and Tzatziki. Main course was ribs for my wife and chicken souvlaki for myself. More than we could eat and very tasty. Nothing was too salty and seasoning was excellent. Great meal. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Huge portions of food mean you will need to bring an appetite to Dorian Greek House. The service was outstanding! Dishes ordered were Greek Delight, Chicken Gryos, Mousakka and Chicken Parmesean. the Greek Delight is aptly named and was the favoured dish of the table. All meals were enjoyed but the pitas were a bit stale. No matter as there was more than enough to eat. A great Kamloop memory!