“Overpriced, small portion, big time attitude”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Peter's Pasta

Peter's Pasta
Ranked #24 of 335 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: City Center
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Overpriced, small portion, big time attitude”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Prices are ridiculous for a TINY bowl of pasta....I am a woman and a small eater, but seriously this is crazy....literally a handful of tortellini. Seafood fettucini had two shrimp in it. Food is tasty, that can't be denied. Restaurant could use some TLC especially the bathrooms..ICK. Not a place for romance or conversation....you are very much rushed in and out by the owner who drips with cocky attitude and can be rude instead of inviting, tables are so close together it can be nearly impossible to move or get out of your chair to leave, and it is loud (doesnt matter what day you are there).
My husband and I went....Peter the owner sat us at a very uncomfortable table for 4. We ordered and as we were about to have our salad, Peter seated another strange couple with us because he didnt want to waste the seating. Ummmm really? Talk about uncomfortable!

We used to go here all the time....but no more. Lots of incredible restaurants in town now to go to!

• Visited August 2013
7 Thank TheFutureIsBright

chilliwack
“Never Again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I'm sorry to say, but dinner at Peter's Pasta was the worst dining experience I have ever had. The pasta was so undercooked, that I couldn't even eat it. When I told Peter (the owner), he was rude and belligerent to me. He told me that that is the way he makes it and basically, if I don't like it - too bad. I will NEVER go there again!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank happilyretired57
“Ok atmosphere good pasta”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to peters pasta and found it to be super busy. We just wanted to try the fresh pasta they claim to make. I was not disappointed it was good my husband found the noodles Abit to thick for his liking but I liked it. He also didn't think his "garlic sauce " was garlicky enough for him. I had the mushroom chicken an found it very good. My only concern was about the drink choice there isn't much for that if your looking for a romantic time with your partner here, don't it's not special with the decor and the atmosphere it's just an average joe small place to eat.

• Visited September 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Great Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

You might need to wait a while for your table (no reservation), but, you'll be glad that you did. Home made pasta with home made sauce, we went back for a second try (before our road trip) only to found out they don't open on Sundays.

• Visited September 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“Always a good dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Peter's for dinner on a regular basis for over 15 years.
Our son is very picky about his food, yet loves to eat at Peter's Pasta.
Peter the owner makes a point of getting to know you & your order. Lately he has his wife, the cook, start cooking my lasagna dish before we order.
His character is part of the charm of this restaurant.
We enjoy our dinner every time: a tasty lasagna, a flavourful pasta meal, Caesar salad to share and a 1/2 liter of red wine.
It is a treat for us to go out for dinner and we always know it will be a good meal.
I hope Peter's stays open another 15 years!

Visited June 2013