“very disappointing”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Shore
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Just had a really bad food experience at this restaurant. We had been previously and been very impressed, we now understand it is under new management, no more 'mom and pop'.
Food was inedible, chicken, potatoes, salad all really bad, the calamari was the worst I had ever seen and tasted horrible. Complained politely to no avail, and was charged for a meal neither of us had more than three bites out of.
Don't go there !

3  Thank becky w

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I always stop at minos when I'm in town and bring my family and friends for dinner. My last visit was disappointing to find out the original owner had sold to new owners. I still gave it a chance but right off the bat one could see the food quality and quantity had drastically dropped along with extra charges for an 1/4 filled tzatiki dip when they didn't give enough for the meal and pita bread. The kicker here is when paying you are told sorry cash only and please use our ATM to get cash out for additional 2 dollar charge. When you ask why cash only when and you point out when entering the building it clearly shows they accept debt/master card/ visa/ American express. The staff just say the Internet is down and the machine can't communicate which is funny why only there ATM works and is able to communicate with my bank. There are better places in kamloops and I will visit them when back in town.

2  Thank MXH070
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We visited this restaurant with a group of 32 people - 16 soccer players - aged 13 years, and 16 parents, coaches, and families. The restaurant has a separate area that was great for our group. It allowed some privacy for us to give some awards and presentations to our team. The food was excellent - large portions, fast service, and very tasty. The kids all enjoyed their meals which we ordered as a group special - a caesar salad followed by chicken souvlaki served with potato and rice. The service was friendly and efficient and they were very accommodating to our large group. We have enjoyed this restaurant last year with the same soccer team and would visit again.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I took my daughter out for a special birthday meal and was sorely disappointed. Our chicken was so tough it was like it had just run a marathon (it was the day's special) The service was sub standard, when I complained about the chicken I was brushed off by the waitress. I had to ask to see the manager Then I got a free dessert which was no great improvement. I ended up apologizing to my daughter. We were also affected my MSG i guess they used lots of it in the kitchen, because when I went to use the facilities there was a large can of Accent on the shelf.Needless to say I will never go back there again. Good advertising is their secret ..not good food!

1  Thank roperanna7
Reviewed 18 April 2013

greasy stale food. Salads not fresh. refused to make greek salad without dressing as it is bulk made earlier in day. lots of rice little meat