Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
KRIS C

Great Location for Business Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Apr 2021
I had the pleasure of going back in time...checking into Hotel Zed was a cool experience - retro vibe, rooms are spacious, very clean and the sleep was one of the best. Hey and during a pandemic staff were safe, and protocols where in place so I felt very safe. I had my dog with me, and really convenient to be across from a park. After getting settled in, I took a walk downtown and had dinner on a local patio. I would stay here again for business and even a stay with my wife as you can walk everywhere.
Thank you Rebels for making my one night stay awesome.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Emma Whanstall, General Manager at Hotel Zed Kelowna, responded to this review
Responded 15 Apr 2021
Hello and thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear you had a comfortable stay and felt safe while travelling with us. It means the world to us that you recognize our Rebels who work so hard to keep everything sanitized and all of us safe. We're looking forward to welcoming you back again soon! Emma
    £139
    £110
    £130
1.0 miles from Hotel Zed Kelowna
View more hotels in Kelowna
All reviews ping pong room roller skates fun hotel rooftop patio city park free bikes yo yo funky retro rotary dial phone fun vibe can't beat the location walking distance prospera place rooms are clean short stay hot tub downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Such incredible amenities and vibes, they literally gave us free yo-yo's and stickers. The staff are so kind and respectful. The room was incredible! Very clean and neat. Spent some time in the ping pong room and it was some of the most fun I've had in a long time. Planning to visit Hotel Zed's other locations when covid restrictions have lifted. Again, so incredible and the best hotel experience I have ever had.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma Whanstall, General Manager at Hotel Zed Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you so much for such a lovely review Jess, we are so grateful that you took the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Emma

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We spent one night here. The front desk person, Maya, was amazing! she was very kind and accommodating, and really made the stay awesome. Was able to get us a private hot tub booking, which was very relaxing.

the room was clean and bright, and I love that the TV isn't locked down to just cable TV (we brought our Chromecast, be aware that the wifi requires you to hit a button, so I recommend just bringing an HDMI cable for your computer, or using the built in TV features)

COVID rules were all followed, and didn't have any concerns about our safety.

Date of stay: March 2021
Emma Whanstall, General Manager at Hotel Zed Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. For the record, we think you're amazing too! It's going to make my day to share your note to Maya as well, we're so glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon! Emma

Reviewed 21 March 2021

I loved everything about this place. It is clean, comfortable, funky and fun. Right in the heart of Kelowna with walking distance to fabulous food and fantastic shops. I would have loved to take a burn on the roller skates but did not have enough time. Simply adorable!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma Whanstall, General Manager at Hotel Zed Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we all appreciate your kind words and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again to get you on 8 wheels around the park!

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

I had 4 receptionists helping me Robert, Aaron, Maya and Jenny, are all beyond exceptional workers, they made my stay wonderful in any way I could have hoped for, the rooms are colourful and fun which ended up making my stay the most positive hospital visit I’ve experienced. The ping pong lounge is actually to die For, it was probably my favourite place to just relax and it gave room to breathe and hang out instead of being cooped up in your room or needing to go out just to do something. The Hotel is right off the Marina so you get the beautiful view every time you head out to go somewhere and getting to go on a night walk through the waterside park is fascinating and leaves you awestruck, anyone thinking of somewhere to stay and you still love enjoying life, then you should definitely go to Hotel Zed here because this hotel gives you something to fall in love with your entire visit! (: the photos are from the video I took of my first walk in.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Emma Whanstall, General Manager at Hotel Zed Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review and feedback which I will pass onto the guest services agents. We are so happy that you loved the hotel and location as much as we do! I hope we are able to see you again soon. Kind regards, Emma

Reviewed 14 December 2020

Excellent place to stay. Loved the whole decor and the location of the Hotel. It was off season so the price was great. Would recommend Hotel Zed to anyone.
Room was large as we had the kitchenette. Everything you needed to cook a quick meal was included.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma Whanstall, General Manager at Hotel Zed Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Thank you so much, we are so glad to hear you were comfortable and had everything you needed in your room. We are very spoilt with the downtown location, we love it too! Hope to welcome you back again soon, perhaps next time when the weather improves? All the best, Emma