“The most incredible stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kelowna
The Hopeless Romantic B and B
Ranked #8 of 48 Kelowna B&B and Inns
Munich, Germany
“The most incredible stay”
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Do you want something special and extraordinary? Stay at the Hopeless Romantic B&B and this answers the question immediately. Designed with love Hostess Leagh knows what makes your stay unforgettable and romantic. A wonderful breakfast helps for a perfect start into the new day. Beleive me you don't need anything else the whole day!
Thank you Leagh we won't forget the days at your wonderful home.
Bettina & Werner, Munich, Germany

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chinook Country
Reviewed 25 September 2010

This place, our host, and everything about it was absolutely wonderful. It was extremely romantic, private, and luxurious. The beds were exceptionally comfortable, and the rooms were modern and very tastefully done up with all of the little things thought through.

It is a great place to explore the region, ad we would never stay in another hotel in the area ever again. My wife and I have done many a bed and breakfast throughout Greece, Italy, Germany, UK, and North America. This is one of the best that that we have ever been too.

Your hostess and the meals are absolutely wonderful.

Absolutely recommended for a romantic escape.

• Stayed June 2010
grantsville
Reviewed 24 July 2010

If you have been looking for a place to stay in Kelowna, I highly recommend staying here. I searched for quite some time because I just didn't quite feel right about the places I was looking at. Then, I came upon the Hopeless Romantic. And I can tell you, it is a gem! Leagh treated us like gold. Her cooking is amazing and the bed we slept in was so comfortable. The sheets were so soft, I have to buy me some now.

Leagh will tell you of all the "Hot" spots to go and trust what she says. My husband and I needed this trip together and the B&B made it all worth it. Stay here, you will not regret it. We are coming back that is for sure.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
PORT SETON, SCOTLAND
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Outstanding B & B.

We have stayed in some great b & bs in many countries and this is definitely one of the best that we have experienced . Beautifully furnished rooms, lovely breakfasts and a fantastic hostess. The rooms are spacious and the views from the private patios over the city are a bonus. Breakfasts are intersting and varied.
Leagh is a delightful hostess, who could not be more helpful and is genuinely interested in ensuring that you make the best of you stay in Kelowna.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, california
Reviewed 3 July 2010

The entire stay was a delight. The location provided a great view of the city and the lake. The rooms were immaculate and nicely furnished. The food service was the best , with fruit followed by a delicious entree each day. If a person decides to stay in for the evening, the apartment is well furnished for food preparation. Overall, a great stay hosted by a delightful lady.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed 15 December 2009

My husband & I chose the Hopeless Romantic B&B for its privacy, beautiful and luxurious furnishings and the service. The service was fantastic and our host made us immediately feel right at home. With a private entry and your own personal space it is the perfect place for a honeymoon. We found it much more appealing and far more charming and cozy than a hotel. My husband and I agreed that the best parts about the Hopeless Romantic B&B are the yummy breakfasts served by our host, the ultra soft and luxurious bed and the perfect shaped tub for two. We loved and completely enjoyed our stay and all that the Kelowna had to offer. It is a beautiful place to stay. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 September 2009

We stayed in the "Chardonnay" suite at this B&B for a couple nights to visit wineries in town. The suite is one of two that are located in the lower floor of what appeared to be the proprietor's house. We are frequent travellers and have stayed at B&Bs in places like Napa/Sonoma and Bath and this suite was hands-down the best B&B suite that we've ever stayed in. You get much more than a room and breakfast here. It is more like a luxurious, modern condo, complete with full kitchen, washer and dryer, two gorgeous bedrooms (we only used the one), bathroom (with great bath products), full living room with large flat screen TV and fireplace, free wireless and wood floors throughout. It did not feel at all like we were at a B&B. It was so quiet and private. Even though we did not cook during our stay, the kitchen (which comes with virtually everything you need to prepare meals) was handy to store our leftovers from dining out. The place was immaculate and felt brand new.

A lot of thought was put into the decor. Soothing earth tones and luxurious textiles. The bedroom was amazing with the little crystal chandelier and four poster bed. We kept commenting to one another on how buttery soft the bed linens felt. The suite also has a patio where you have a view of Kelowna stretch out below you (the location is on top of a hill). We took our breakfasts on the patio in the fresh morning air. The view in the evenings is also beautiful with the city lights below and the stars above.

I would recommend mapping out the directions before you drive there. We did and it was fine but I can see how some people might get a little lost on the way up. The location was convenient as Hwys 33 and 97 were just down the hill.

The proprietor was also very warm and welcoming. She made breakfasts that were essentially two course meals served on nice china with linen napkins. The first morning started with fruit and yogurt with slices of cake and fresh OJ. The fruit and yogurt was amazing. However, we were blown away by the eggs benedict that followed. My husband is not a breakfast person but he cleaned his plate. He still comments on the hollandaise sauce. The next morning started with some amazing hybrid scone/muffins with cranberries and I think some other fruit baked in them. They were served warm and lightly toasted. When we asked about them she said that she gets them from a baker friend of hers. It was followed by what appeared to be a croissant filled with some ricotta cheese in the center, fried and served with a dollop of creme fraiche and syrup on the side. I've never had anything like it. It was like a pancake on steroids. Absolutely over the top delicious. She is not only a great cook, but very prompt and attentive to details. When I mentioned that the water was going down somewhat slowly in the bathtub she attended to it right after we left to visit some wineries because it was running down perfectly fine when we returned.

Overall, this is an amazing place to stay at in Kelowna and I would definitely return the next time. The rates are definitely reasonable. I cannot think of a single complaint.

Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kelowna
Hotel Eldorado
#1 of 34 in Kelowna
Central City
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort
South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas

Been to The Hopeless Romantic B and B? Share your experiences!