“Ricardos Restaurant”

Ricardo's Mediterranean Kitchen
Ranked #60 of 612 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Highway 97
Description: Tucked away in beautiful Lake Country, you'll find an oasis at the end of the road where great food,service and atmosphere await you. Take the drive and come and see us soon.
Vancouver, Canada
“Ricardos Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were invited here by a couple of locals. this is by far their favourite restaurant. They came from Armstrong and Vernon to meet up with us. We were staying in Kelowna, and it didn't disappoint. The food was wonderful, hot and the service was impeccable. I really enjoyed the atmosphere here. It is a little "tucked" out of the way, you wouldn't find it unless someone has told you about it. There is a big ship on the freeway, which is the turning point onto the road to the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013

Port Coquitlam
“an out of the way surprise”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This little restaurant attached to the Holiday Park Resort was amazing. The atmosphere was good and the selection of food was varied. Before dinner drinks were unique, tasty but a bit on the expensive side. As for the food quality, it was amazing and just right portions. Homemade bread and dipping sauce was complementary and delicious. The wine selection was both local and imports but we found were VERY expensive compared to other local restaurants and considering they were local wines. All in all a very good experience.

• Visited May 2014
Lake Country, Canada
“Horrible”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I went for dinner here and it was awful! To start off his caesar drink was made wrong. The bruschetta was soggy bread with tomato on it. Finally our entrees came (it took a long time) my steak was not cooked the way I asked and the sauce was like eating a stick of butter. My husbands prime rib was completely raw. It didnt even bleed thats how raw it was. We also had to sit out on the patio where it was really cold. And it was super expensive. To top it off my husband has been sick all night.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank user66
Kelowna, Canada
“Easter Dinner”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We could not find anywhere serving Easter dinner till I ran across their FB posting. We decided to drive out for the 3 course dinner special. Starter was Caesar salad which we also ordered with warm olives. Simple but good, not over dressed. Turkey dinner and fixings were truly delicious. Pie and brownies for dessert were just okay. Overall $30 for the 3 courses was good value and I was very happy. It had been to long since we had been out. We will be back.

• Visited April 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Extremely disappointed, don't ever order the duck confit”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I remember going years ago and the food was pretty good. I ordered the bruschetta, mussels and the duck confit. My boyfriend ordered the a la mare. The bruschetta was okay. Two out of four of the pieces of bread were pretty burnt. The coconut curry mussels' sauce was good but our mussels were over cooked and chewy. The pasta was good. I had asked the waitress what was good and she said the duck was amazing, it was anything but amazing. My vegetables were over salted, the duck was dry and tasteless, the fried risotto balls taste like burnt rice and were impossible to eat. I hate complaining so when asked if I liked my meal I said it was okay, the waitress said great and left. Not really worth the drive for the pasta. I don't think I would go again. Our table was also so close to the table next to us so it was impossible to have a conversation. It ended up being a pretty pricey meal and I was extremely unimpressed

• Visited April 2014