“Well "Fed" At The Grateful”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grateful Fed Pub

Grateful Fed Pub
Ranked #126 of 612 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Central City
Description: The Grateful Fed opened for business Nov. 1st 2002. We started with a small space but a big vision. The name came from the Grateful Dead, our owners are 'dead heads'. Some of our happy customers call themselves 'fed heads'. Being hippie-like in nature and having some unique pictures on the walls that convey peace and love, gives our patrons a nice warm peaceful easy feeling when they enter the room.
Vancouver, Canada
“Well "Fed" At The Grateful”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Nifty little spot on Kelowna's main drag of Bernard St. Well worth stopping in for a bite. Food's delish. Catering is also available. Close to other amenities and attractions in the downtown core. Décor is funky and adds to the casual, rock and roll vibe.
We had the very tasty falafel burgers, accompanied by a salad and waffle "fed" fries. After that, we were too full to try dessert, but intend to return and have another go!

• Visited August 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“Great Food! Poor Service”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

As locals in Kelowna we always come to the Grateful Fed for drinks and food, this morning we decided to go for breakfast and sit outside on the patio however we didn't see the sign that says " Please wait to be seated" due to some customers standing in front of it crowding around.

We then proceed to take our seat near the back of the patio and within 4 minutes of sitting down this blonde server comes out and starts yelling in front of all the customers saying "Excuse me Excuse me.. We have a system here it's called please wait to be seated".. I was humiliated this situation could have been handled a lot differently..

So we leave and go sit inside, the server then walks up to the bar not noticing that were sitting inside and decides to talk about "How rude we are" to another gentleman server (Has a limp) who then decides to yell out as she's walking back to the patio "It's like people just walking into your backyard and taking their shirt and shoes off and sitting on your patio." I turned around thinking are you kidding me? I said to my boyfriend lets leave. Worst experience I have ever had there and doubt I will be back we ended up heading down to Sturgeons which was fantastic .

Wonderful food and great entertainment but the servers could use an attitude adjustment or better yet get ones who understand Customer Service.

• Visited July 2013
Outlook, Saskatchewan
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Great food, great service! Something for everyone, some items are just a little different, which is goo, the fed fries are the best!!! We will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Try the Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich! It's AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have reviewed this place once before and I must admit, I was indifferent, however it seems the more you go, the better it gets? I know, rarely the case right? I promised in my other review that I would try the Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich and DAMN it was GOOD!! I went there a few days ago and plan on going on Friday... for you know what, my new favourite!!

The staff warms up after awhile and the owner is entertaining when he yells as lazy busboys... haha makes for good entertainment.

• Visited June 2013
Rossland, Canada
“Eating in Downtown Kelowna”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Great vibe, good food (Veggie options available if you are a non meat eater!). Rock and Roll feel. Cool place to hang out and have a snack. Reasonable prices.

Visited March 2013