“Great Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Osoyoos
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed one night recently. Was a great stay. The room was very nice. The first room assigned to us the door would not close and lock. when brought to the clerk's attention we were given another room. Breakfast in the morning was awesome. not just continental but a hot breakfast with bacon eggs and waffles. the staff was very cheerful and helpful. It was our second stay at the hotel. and will stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Diane M
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you so much for your recent stay. I truly do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor. I do apologize for your concern with your guest room door; we have ensured to provide this information to our maintenance person for correction. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you on your next Kelowna stay.

All the best

Carla Carlson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in various hotels but this was the best stay! The staff was very friendly. The rooms clean and comfortable. Close to shopping and restaurants. Relaxing! The family enjoyed every minute of it! Will recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank iluvcello
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time and truly look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

May all of us at Comfort Suites- wish you an amazing 2014

Kelowna
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My hubby and I recently needed to have a quick "getaway" in our own city - and heard that the COMFORT SUITES has jacuzzi tubbed rooms. So decided to try it out. We like nice properties and try to stay in as nice a hotel as possible... this one was wonderful. The room was HUGE... a large sitting area with TV - couches plus dining table - large bathroom with tub and shower - very tastefully decorated.. a little kitchenette - with coffee/ tea station and sink and microwave but the highlight was the King bedded jacuzzi bedroom . It was absolutely beautiful. The jacuzzi tub was in the corner of the room and the KING bed was tastefully setup with an array of pillow choices and comfortable linens. All staff we encountered was very friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast has many options - from self making waffles - both regular and cinamon flavouring - fruit - bacon - eggs - cereals - juices, yogurts, muffins and
danishes. The variety of coffee and tea selection was also larger than expected. I suppose that the reason this hotel is most known for is the large indoor waterslide. Great addition for families. Very fun!
I would highly recommend this property. Rates are very reasonable.. and the hotel is extremely clean with friendly staff. Thumbs up ...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Reenie R
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you ever so much for the wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. I am so pleased to have your "thumbs up" and on behalf of the entire team- thank you for the accolades. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent staycation- and executive Jacuzzi suite- it truly is a perfect room type for a super getaway.

Thank you once again and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the future for your next adventure (I hope you signed up for Choice reward program- the points do add up quickly).

May I wish you all the best and wish you a super 2014.

Kind Regards

Salmon Arm, Canada
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Pool, hot tub and slide make this a great stay for us for Christmas.
Lots of room even when there are others enjoying pool etc. at the
same time. Pool wasn't even really cold like some others.
Good location for our family.

Room Tip: closest to stairs for the pool
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and pleased that your family enjoyed our indoor swimming pool- Yes, we do try to ensure the temperature is "just right" :) and in line with all BC standards.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future on your next getaway to Kelowna. Until then, may I wish you all the best too for a wonderful, healthy and happy 2014.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I came to kelowna for work. The hotel felt like home. So clean and COMFORTABLE. The GM Carla and Ops manager Alwyn are so pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend the Comfort Suites Hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor! Your positive comments are so truly appreciated! I am so pleased that you feel that the Comfort Suites is like your home away from home! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Kelowna visit- Wish you much success for all of your business dealings and a wonderful 2014 too!

Warm regards

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I just spent a night at the Comfort Suites Kelowna. I just drove up there from Vancouver over snow and ice covered high mountain passes. I was exhausted when I arrived. The young lady at the front desk, Uceria, had me laughing and joking around in seconds. I forgot how tired I was instantly. A warm and genuinely friendly greeting was all it took. The room was warm clean and well appointed. I slept like a baby. I had the included breakfast and it was wonderful too. I started joking with the day staff behind the front desk, including the supervisor, and left with a huge smile on my face. I will definitely stay here again!!!!!! OH YA! I bought a Corvette while I was there!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Don't forget to smile!!! It is extremely contagious here!!!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Truly thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our front desk team- I am so very pleased that you found Yousra's genuine care for our guests to be warm and welcoming. It was so great to be able to talk with you in the morning; its really wonderful to have such amazing guests such as you! Thank you so much! May all of us Wish you all the best always- and enjoy your Christmas gift to yourself:) the vet looks Perfect!

Warm regards,

Penticton, Canada
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Service, atmosphere and décor were all excellent! We stayed here the night before departing for a two week vacation and the night we returned. Our car was kept safe in our absence -- at a very affordable rate -- and the shuttle driver was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived back at close to midnight. The breakfast buffet is plentiful and varied.
This hotel offers great value in both service and accommodation. Highly recommend it to other travellers!

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back of the hotel would be away from the highway and quieter than those up front, a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed our Free hot breakfast. I will ensure to pass along your comments too to our shuttle services; they provide amazing guest services and watch all flight times to ensure prompt pick up. Thanks once again.