Comfort Suites Kelowna
US$105
US$101
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$221
Delta Hotels
Hotel Eldorado(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$146
  • Restaurant
US$166
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$121
US$295
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$117
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$104
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$196
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskfamily suitehot tubfree breakfastfridge and microwavebreakfast roomsitting areayogurthot breakfastnice poolhockey tournamentgreat place to staygreat for familieswould stay againhousekeeping staffliquor storehome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Once again, this hotel has delivered. I brought my 3 boys here on March 16th for a quick overnight stay to visit the H2O waterpark and the Kangaroo Farm...and we had a fantastic stay. Clean rooms, wonderful pool area, friendly service and a nice hot complimentary breakfast. This is the only place I want to bring my family when visiting the city. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you so very much for the enthusiastic share of feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so very pleased that our team ensured a best stay for you and your family. Our H2O package is a perfect getaway option- and I am hearing wonderful reviews too of the Kangaroo Farm.

Thanks so much for your repeat stay and I hope to be able to welcome you back on your next Kelowna adventure.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel for only one night. There was a lady that works there that's name is Dalilah. She was absolutely wonderful. Our daughter was quite sick with the flu during our stay and she was so helpful running around and assisting us to make her comfortable. What great customer service!!! Great hotel!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for the positive comments that you have shared on trip advisor. I truly do hope your daughter is feeling better. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding Dalilah and her guest services dedication - I know she will so appreciate the acknowledgment.

Hope to see you again on your next Kelowna adventure.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you are traveling with children this is the place to stay in Kelowna ! My wife and I along with are 4 children ages 8 to 14 stayed there for 3 nights. The kids had a blast in the pool , breakfast was very could eggs , bacon, fruits ,fresh made waffles and lots of it. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We had a one bedroom suite, it was very spacious and clean, beds and pull out couch were comfortable. Will be our hotel every time we travel to Kelowna

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that your family enjoyed their stay - yes the larger Family suites truly do provide the additional space and beds needed to make a perfect stay. I am so glad you enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast- there really is something for everyone at our breakfast bar- so I am truly pleased to found lots of it too!

Thank you for making us your hotel of choice for any future Kelowna stays. Hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I had the pleasure of staying for three weeks in January at Comfort Suites and everything was fantastic.Price is good for the quality and there are many reasons this hotel wins so many awards,they earn them.Everything is spotless,from the rooms to the pool,gym,breakfast room,every corner is clean and well appointed.The most enjoyable part of my stay was the wonderful staff.Upon my arrival I was greeted by the charming Michelle,very professional,helpful and her smile is contagious.I must also mention dear Norma in the breakfast room,what a pleasure to go and enjoy a good breakfast every morning and to be greeted by her and called by name.All of the staff at this hotel go the extra mile to make guests feel comfortable and all I can say is please give them a big raise.Very well managed property and it shows.Comfort suites will be my hotel of choice anytime I am in Kelowna.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and it as very quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Truly Thank you so much for the wonderful accolades. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of your extended stay with us on Trip Advisor. I agree, the team really do work hard to ensure we consistently provide the best of service at all times. Thank you for mentioning Norma and Michelle; both are wonderful examples of daily dedication to making sure each guest had a great day and stay. Thank you once again and I so appreciate you choosing our location for your return stays while in Kelowna.

May I wish you all the best,
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

As usual my stay at the Comfort Suites in Kelowna was great. Alwyn took good care of us on check in as did the Manager Carla. As per my previous stays everything was great. The kids enjoyed the pool and waterslide numerous times. Mom enjoyed her stay away from home very much. Check out was wonderful as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your repeat stay and that the kids had a super time in the splash pool and indoor waterslide. As always, it is such a pleasure to be able to welcome you to our hotel and look forward to seeing you on your next Kelowna getaway.

Kind regards,