First time at this hotel. I stay once a month at a hotel to study - I requested a quiet room -top floor. Got the 3rd floor and above me -children bouncing from the bed to the floor for over an hour..other kids/teens jumping and crashing in the hallways...then at night..parties in the hallway - yes, parents of teams in the hallway drinking sitting on the floor partying on the 3rd floor...until well past midnight...clerk got them to go to lobby to party so at 1 am got to sleep ONLY to be woken up at 145 as the parents returned to their rooms and loudly finished up in hallway. Then woken up by jumping kids from their beds to the floor above me at 6 am :-( Complained to staff -was to stay 2 nights but checked out after 1 night. Was that horrific - I was exhausted. Never offered a discount by staff...no phone call from manager. Was told they don't put kids on top floor but there was kids jumping from the beds - couldn't of been adults or they would of fallen through the floor it was so loud. Very poor follow up on my complaint plus shows me they don't care about my business. They (the staff) condone this conduct by not speaking with the people who were so loud and rude and that morning, the desk clerk had NO IDEA what had happened the night before. Will never stay here again nor would I recommend this hotel unless you want to party in the hall and allow your kids to jump, scream, run about like wild animals. For typical families, business travelers, seniors or singles not the place as in Kelowna we have many sports so you never know when this will happen. The night in question was a Thursday. This hotel needs to class up their act and set limits for loud, partying groups otherwise that's all it will known for and they are very hard on hotel rooms which I noticed within the rooms, starting to see wear/tear as well. Also not as clean as the sister hotel. If you look at past poor/terrible reviews you will note this isn't the first time for this kind of complaint and reviews dated from 2012 note noise/hallway parties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Kelowna's Newest Hotels! The Comfort Suites offers gold award winning guest services and spacious contemporary decor. All suite hotel with FREE hot breakfast, indoor waterslide and splash pool, FREE wireless internet, cardio and business centre. Collect reward points for more free stays! Top awards for Trip Advisor in Kelowna and top 15 in Canada for Trip Advisor. Great Place to Stay:Great Rooms & Great Staff. - Comfort Suites Your Central Location to Kelowna and Okanagan Valley. Ski, Golf, Wine Business - Enjoy your time at the Comfort Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Suites Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Comfort Suites Kelowna Okanagan Valley, Canada