“Very Comfortable”

Comfort Suites Kelowna
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Kelowna
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Decided to stay in a "chain" hotel as it suited our needs for our short stay in Kelowna. All the staff we encountered were very helpful. We stayed in the best suite which was so spacious, comfortable and very very clean. I was slightly concerned re the swimming pool and water slide but noise was not an issue (and there were plenty of children about). We would return to this hotel if we were back in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trisha M

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights with our son and two dogs.The hotel was nice and clean, and our king suite was ok, but smaller than I thought it would be. The bed was very comfortable and I love the comforter. There was a small pool with a water slide, which my son enjoyed. The pool was too small for swimming though. The free breakfast was very good.

On the down side, one of the staff members that we dealt with was rude. She really put a damper on our experience. I would have given the hotel a four star rating if not for her. And there isn't much of an outside area for the dogs to do there business. But there is a walking path close by.

Fun fact, we stayed at the Best Western in West Kelowna the three days before. The two hotels are identical, right down to the room carpet and decor in the lobby. Only the Comfort Suites is a tad smaller. But everything else is the same. Funny!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara D
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We (a family of 4) stayed at the comfort suites July 7-11...awesome...hotel staff friendly, hotel was super clean and rooms as well....Not a bad thing to say about this hotel...continental breakfast was also fantasic, great seletion.

Room Tip: Rooms were spacious
1  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in July 2014 with my son. Pool and slide were great. Many swims were just the two of us. Room was comfortable. Didn't like the $4 per day "marketing fee". Didn't feel I should have to pay this after spending $209 a night. Other than that it is a very good hotel and centrally located.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Barney22222
Reviewed 24 July 2014

on COMFORT INN SUITES Kelowna...
Double and queen suite...
Beautiful new rooms. Beds very comfortable. Staff is very friendly and accommodating

Caution..if you have a CPAP or other medical equipment that requires plug next to bed....difficult to access..I needed to pull mattress from wall. Plug is located behind and between box spring and top mattress...not well thought out.
Rooms are very nice and clean...and thank you...plastic Cups. This hotel passed my test....very quiet...good wifi....
Pool had too much clorine. My eyes burned just entering the room. Waterslides were great for the kids in the pool. Our Grandson really suffered rest of night because his eyes were very red, he was
okay after good nights sleep.
BREAKFAST....
Served scrambled, sausage, waffles, pastries, cereals, juices, coffees.etc. Good variety and included in price.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel last weekend (July 19, 2014). the overall image is good, staff is nice. BUT..the airconditiong of room 416 was not working properly, we phoned the front desk @ 10:30pm and complain about it, she told us it's because of the power interuption..ok we buy it, an hour after she phone us and say the power is back...BUT ...our aircondition is stil not working, we end up opening the window and just turn on the fan.....and sleepless night a total DISCOMFORT..
AND THEY NEVER OFFER A COMPENSATION......oh yeah they do..a discount..BUT as the front desk says.."you already have a discounted rate,I can't gave you one anymore...what else I can do,Oh! you like chocolates..I said NO...(frontdesk) what about I will put a note, that next time you check in you will be discounted..I said They will be no next..(frontdesk) .Oh sorry for that...Do I recommend this Hotel after my experience to my friends...NO...NO...NO

1  Thank ymee2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room was great-very spacious and well-equipped. The two beds were queen size and the bedding was duvets with washable covers of a high standard. The property is dog friendly with poop bags and cookies supplied at registration. We didn't use the pool but it has a water slide and many children seemed to be enjoying it. The breakfast bar was well supplied and complimentary coffee and tea were available at reception. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple