Myra Canyon Ranch
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$221
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
US$73
US$100
Hotels.com
US$166
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
Agoda.com
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$134
Travelocity
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
US$196
TripAdvisor
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$119
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
US$104
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubb bkettle valleyhuge deckthe eagle's nesthuge bbqbear suitecycle trailself cateringgreat hostslocation is beautifulfelt like homestayed longerromantic getawaybedroom suitegreat place to staykatherine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our extended family of 14 stayed for a 5 day period, for the occasion of my son's wedding.
Rolf, Kathrin and their staff, were the epitome of perfect hosts. I can speak for each and every one of my family in saying that the accommodations, breakfasts, staff professionalism, and setting, was of the highest order. I have absolutely no reservations in highly recommending the Ranch to anyone looking for good quality accommodation at an affordable price. Dr. J. Jameson

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed here for two nights, and used it as a base to cycle sections of the Kettle Valley Railway. The ranch is on a large property perched high above Kelowna, and has horses in addition to being a b&b. The building has exposed wood both inside and out that has been used in a pleasant, contemporary manner, with several bedrooms adjacent to a spacious and airy communal indoor and outdoor dining area. The room we stayed in was newly constructed, double height, with a loft accessed via a somewhat hair-raising near-vertical internal staircase. The dining area and our room offered excellent views of the lake and city in the distance, and spectacular sunsets. The owners were exceptionally friendly and helpful in every respect. Our only reservation was that there was not much acoustic separation between the bedrooms. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Architectandmusician
Reviewed 1 July 2013

What an amazing place!Excellent B&B&B!Beautiful scenery, breath taking views and outstanding hosts.We brought our two horses along with us and both us and the horses we're treated so well! So nice to have a place to bring your horses, enjoy the amazing trails and then come back to relax on the deck or in the hot tube with a glass of wine. Thank You Rolf and Katherine for an amazing couple of days and for treating our horses like your own! Will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We were thrilled to have found the Myra Canyon Ranch where we spent four very relaxing nights. It was everything we had hoped for. A stunning location high up over looking Lake Okanagan and Kelowna far below...a breathtaking view from our room the 'Raven'. We loved the design of the Ranch. Our host and hostess, and their family and staff were lovely. Definitely, a bonus to this wonderful 'bale and breakfast' was the horseback riding right on the property which we took advantage of. We rate the Myra Canyon Ranch an A+.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed with the folks of Myra Canyon Ranch for 3 days and felt right at home. My stay was one of a kind!! They were very accommodating and the breakfast was amazing! Better then I could have imagined!! With a beautiful view of Kelowna you could sit out on the deck with a glass of wine or soak in the hot tub! My room was great! With a modern/European vibe it was a wonderful place to stay after a long day of wine tasteing and sightseeing! I went on a trailride an saw parts of the area that were so breathtaking and truly a hidden gem!! I recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a place to stay but not in the city. It's about a 15min drive from the Ranch to City Park, but it is a beautiful drive! I will not stay anywhere else when I visit Kelowna!!

• Stayed: August 2012