“Unexpected delight in a fast food burger place.”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #233 of 660 Restaurants in Kelowna
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband and I went to Fatburger as a different place to try. He was happy because they had beer in bottles and on tap - he went for the draft beer and it was served in a frosted mug! We ordered our food at the counter - he had a cheese burger with bacon and I had the turkey burger. We only waited a couple of minutes for our food to be delivered to our table. The turkey burger was not a pre-made patty and the seasonings were perfect! It came with real cranberry sauce and was delicious. My husband was happy with his burger and we both enjoyed the piping hot fries! Will definitely be going back....

1  Thank sujoh56

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Never a disappointment, we now go looking for Fatburger when travelling! Burgers are cooked fresh, and you can choose the topping and condiments you like. Our first fatburger was in Langley, last month and looking forward to having a burger at every fatburger in BC :O)

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Nice place for a burger and you can even order a beer for a couple of bucks. Fries are not fresh cut though and a bit on the salty side but their burgers are good. Beer is actually pretty good too. They have a 50's decor but if its nice outside you can sit out on their patio which is actually pretty nice. Definitely a nice place for a burger fix.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

It really is just another burger place. They boast that the burgers are fresh not frozen so I for some reason was thinking that the french fries would also be freshly made from real potatoes so I was disappointed that they were just frozen french fries. We went at a very busy time and there was a line up to the door - I thought this was a good sign and that it would be worth the wait but it really is just another burger place. All the staff were very friendly but I have had better burgers from street vendors and they were certainly not this expensive.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Awesome handmade patties with lean beef. Fresh fixings. Made to order.

Funky 50's decor with 80's music. Sparkling restrooms.

Friendly, caring staff.

Unlike most other burger joints, they are licensed. You may enjoy a beer with your burger.