Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
US$99
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$88
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$234
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
US$469
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$117
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
US$128
US$104
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$129
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$121
1,257 results
All reviewsbest westernsgreat hotelhot breakfasttower roomshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffthe breakfast areabreakfast was includedthe ground floorup to daterooms are cleancentral locationenjoyed my stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againa great stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Room is clean but on days at 0 degrees or less heating was a problem
Wifi was .03 to .04Mbps and went to 0 during early evening high usage.
Complaints to office about wifi got reboot but no change in service levels.
Ran heat continuously on cold evening (-1C) for 5 hours to get up to 22C.
Heater vent is at ceiling, floor never warms up.
Bring a sweater and slippers...

1  Thank OlympicHouseForRent
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us regarding your stay. I am truly sorry that you experienced some challenges on your recent stay. I would like to know a few more details from you (ie date and room number) as these concerns indicate a problem with the system. If it is possible for you to email me directly at rosemary@bwkelowna.com, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss and correct these issues.

Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I used this hotel for a business trip and was there for 2 nights. The staff was great and they were all very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. The food in the lounge area was pretty decent as well. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and will definitely be returning soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your terrific review. I am truly pleased to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and took some time to enjoy the pleasant atmosphere of the ORA lounge. It assures my team that we are on the right track to provide our guests with the best possible amenities and services that we can.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We will look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay with us!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

When I visit Kelowna, I always stay at this hotel. They have great service and lots of great updates. Love the huge tv screens (to watch the game on) and they actually have a new restaurant onsite that has some good food.

Their beds are very comfortable and you will certainly get a great sleep here.

If you are coming to the area, you should look at this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you very much for your terrific review! I am so pleased to know that we are your hotel of choice when coming to Kelowna!

Thanks again for sharing some great comments with our readers. We'll look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Just looking for a one night stay in Kelowna so wasn't being too particular. Made a great choice with the Best Western. Room was very quiet, clean, bed was great. Breakfast was a nice surprise, no stale muffins here, hot breakfast with lots of variety. Didn't use pool or spa but judging by the rest of the property probably first rate.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for your terrific review. I am very pleased that you chose to stay with Best Western while in Kelowna and that we met all your expectations for clean, comfortable and quiet! And yes, we bake our muffins daily at the hotel so they are lovely and fresh! :)

Again, thanks very much for sharing your comments. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Kelowna!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

An excellent stay at this hotel, which was hosting a conference we were attending. We had a 2 Queen bed room with doors opening onto the enclosed courtyard; very pleasant.

Beds were VERY comfortable - THANK YOU!!! (Not always the case, even in a "high end" facility, as we've learned from bitter experience.) But these were EXCELLENT.

Very clean, very quiet, easy to find, reasonably close to downtown, with very friendly & professional staff.

Hot buffet breakfast was outstanding. Well done.

Catered buffet-style meals at the conference were also outstanding.

What else can I say? Not a "budget" stay, but prices seemed on par with similar facilities in this location. (I did check around before we reserved here.) Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and your specific comments. I am so pleased that you found our team friendly and professional and all the amenities of the hotel exceeding your expectations. Our courtyard rooms are great and very comfortable; and of course, all rooms have the pleasure of a walk out patio or balcony to enjoy the fresh air year round!

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and comments. I hope that you will return for another visit in the near future.