Coast Capri Hotel
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$157
US$143
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$185
US$181
BestWestern.com
US$387
US$323
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
Agoda.com
US$201
US$179
US$132
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetpool sidelots of parkingfront desk staffgreat poolliquor storestay there againenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent staycentral locationcomfortable bedshot tubyogurtdowntownlounge
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Stayed here 3 nights on business. Our organization has an agreement with the hotel so paid business rates. The hotel is older and looks dated on the outside. Renovations have been done on the interior to update the lobby and dining area. The rooms are a bit tired and could use a refresh, but were clean. There was wireless access in the rooms and enough room to feel comfortable working. I would describe the hotel and adequate. I would stay here again for business, but not my first choice for pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 26 September 2011

As a business traveller, this is my prefered location in Kelowna. I get a good corporate rate. I like the updated rooms, internet connection, service and restaurant / bar. Handy liquor store that is surprising well stocked just steps from the main lobby. I've stayed in most of the different types of rooms (comfort, premium, those larger suites on the top floor) and they are all ok. Not a huge fan of the gym, they just got ride of the universal weights in favour of another bike. Would I stay here for a family trip.. maybe not my first choice but you could do alot worse!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We visited Kelowna to bike the Kettle Valley Trestles just a short and scenic drive from the Capri. We bought fresh fruit along the way and tasted some lovely Wine at nearby Wineries. This Hotel in centrally located with lots of parking and some good shopping close by. The Lake is only 5 minutes by car or a 15 minute walk, which is what we did twice over a three day stay.
Our room was very comfortable, clean and well supplied. We took advantage of the good selection at the Breakfast buffet and the dinner menu was excellent, I recommend the Butter Chicken! The Restaurant opens towards the courtyard pool and the Lobby, but what really set the atmosphere for us was the staff. Wherever we encountered Front Desk, Restaurant or Housekeeping staff we were always greeted with a smile and pleasantries - they all appeared to be enjoying their jobs. Compliments to the team and keep up the great work. We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We stayed two nights at the Coast Capri at the end of August. We paid 190 $ per night and were very surprised to get a very tiny room, with no update at all and paper thin walls.

As this was our "very last minute" honeymoon, we didn't feel like arguing and never asked for an upgrade or a room change. Maybe we should have, since the first night I was woken up by the "lively" bed play in the next room. Not great.

The only thing that was great at this hotel was the service and friendliness we got from the morning buffet staff.

I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Just wanted to mention that the stay was perfect as usual. Have stayed there numerous times. This time I forgot some personal effects, which has never happened to me. Called the hotel and was transferred to housekeeping. They acknowledged my message promptly and called back to confirm they had my effects and would be happy to mail it back at no cost to me. Unexpected and appreciated customer service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business