Coast Capri Hotel
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$180
BestWestern.com
US$158
US$144
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$133
US$126
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$131
Agoda.com
US$203
US$180
All reviewsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetpool sidelots of parkingfront desk staffgreat poolliquor storestay there againenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent staycentral locationcomfortable bedshot tubyogurtdowntownlounge
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I checked trip advisors before booking this hotel. Went with the recommendations and made my booking. Very nice hotel for business. The hotel provides airport shuttle service to and from the hotel. By doing so, you save $25 to $35 for taxi/shuttle. Great staff at the front desk. i arrived quite early and didnt expect my room to be ready. The front desk staff surprised me with a "Mr. Dailey your room is ready". And that was without hesitation. That's always nice to hear after a long red eye flight with no sleep..

The housekeeping staff did an excellent job. The person cleaning my room would not accept my tip and said it was part of her job.. Wow.. Talk about pride in work and dedication. The rooms are very comfortable. My only displeasure with the room was the size. For 2 night stay, it wasn't a problem. The desk chair is quite big. You end up bumping into the bed.

Breakfast was included with my room. You can't complain when the food is included... The restaurant was awesome.. You have to try their prime rib burger. The sauce is unbelievable. They do an incredible spaghetti and meatballs too...

Take my word for it.. This is a very nice hotel with staff that take pride in what they do. The location is good. If you're in Kelowna, try out the Coast Capri Hotel...

Aloha...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed here recently for business and had a very pleasant experience. My colleague researched and booked the hotel, so I really had no idea what to expect.

The rooms were very large, well appointed, and recently renovated. I especially liked the large bottles of shampoo, lotion, etc in the washroom - really helps reduce waste. Another perk, the towels were HUGE and soft, nothing skimpy like some hotels I've been to. My only complaint - the view (as it's on the main strip) is really nothing to write home about. However, this in mind, it is very conveiniant & close to everything.

Staffing was great, and with breakfast & parking included, the rate was also decent. The breakfast staff were very cheerful and helpful - a very nice thing when tired from travel/work.

I would definately stay/recommend this hotel for others to use.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SCF2010
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed a the Coast Capri for several nights recently while in Kelowna on business. My company booked the room, and upon reading some of the reviews prior to arrival, I wasn't completely looking forward to it. I was very pleasantly surprised. Staff were without exception friendly and helpful. We were put in the newly-renovated rooms, which were very pleasant - spotless, nice little fridge/coffee setup, excellent wireless, big room, good desk with lots of electrical outlets, decent view. The hotel was very quiet at night. The breakfast was quite good, and we had an excellent dinner at the Vintage Room. I also had a very solid meal at the Poolside Grill. The pool area is actually very nice and I was wishing I had brought my suit. True enough, the hotel is in a mall (which is situated amongst other strip malls sprawled along the highway), but I can certainly recommend it if you're in the area on business (particularly the renovated rooms).

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The hotel was acceptable. Confusing to get in and out of, but that was minor. Room was fair, clean, older and could have some work done. Very small room, a back in back out room. Overall was ok, not sure I would stay again, if did would ask for a larger room for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This spa is located on the Coast Capri Hotel grounds on the main level. This location has a
'Secret Staircase' so you can bypass the hotel lobby. Whether you are here on Business or Vacationing with a romantic loved one or family, or simply enjoying a weekend of shopping with friends at Winners (which is located right around the corner of the hotel), this is a very nice spa with a lovely lounge and a very relaxing atmosphere. The staff are very friendly. Loved the fact that the massage therapist Richard who didn't try to talk to me during the massage. I would definitely recommend requesting Richard for the Aromatherapy Massage. I was able to fully unwind with the relaxing music and just let my cares slip away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business