“Quietlyefficient”

Okanagan Seasons Resort
Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I arrived here having manfully at my age tried to link my mobile phone to the internet. Not only did the girl in reception book me in with a dazzling smile she took the phone from me linked me in, then showed me patiently how to do it in future then directed me to where I would get a good meal. All part of the service there is seems. A shame they were full for the next night at the price I had paid otherwise I would have stayed here for a couple of nights. The room was spotless. The breakfast was basic but once again cleanliness was obvious. I recommend this place

Room Tip: The rooms are situated round a central area with outside tables and chairs. I avoided these only bec...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Merewoodman

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We booked several rooms for a tournament after a recommendation from a friend and all of the families were very impressed with the property and price once they got there. Although it appears dated you can tell that alot of care is taken to maintain the pool, grounds and rooms. Rooms felt very clean and we really enjoyed the open space and bbq area. The staff were all friendly and the night security did a good job of making sure people respected the other guests. Location is off the highway but we could not hear it from our room. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the courtyard seem quieter but the rooms facing the pool are great for families wit...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RaeVancouver
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This hotel was wonderful. As others have stated not a modern hotel. Its an oasis on the corner of Hwy 97 and Hwy 33. We stayed here for a soccer tournament and the boys and us adults had a great time. Its straight out of 70's but has all the amenities and more, a large grassy area, barbecues, fenced in outdoor swimming pool, workout room, indoor pool, volleyball area, badminton, basketball hoop, putting green and excellent grassy areas to play bocci on. The staff is friendly and courteous and very helpful. We will all be coming back next year, because its the type of motel that brings people and families together. GREAT PLACE AND GREAT STAY!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tab41
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This hotel is awesome. Very clean in and out!! They have everything u need,Gym, Indoor pool,Hot tub and more. Close to all stores. And the staff is really friendly and Its also was a cheaper rate then the other hotels I recommend it highly to everyone who needs a place to stay I will be staying here anytime I'm in town and the are pet friendly as well they charge $10 where the others charge $20 for your pet which is ridiculous

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Truckergal55
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We decided to avoid the early morning roadwork for our early flight out of YLW. The Okanagan Seasons Resort was convenient in location and price. The option of indoor or outdoor pool was nice, we tried both and they were temperature controlled perfectly. The rooms are being updated nicely and the bed was very comfortable.
The convenient location is central to many amenities including shopping, restaurants and other attractions. This does lead to the street noise but if that bothers you, there are rooms at the far end of the property. The grounds are well kept by the friendly staff, lots of mature trees and spacious areas for kids to run.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cougar92
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stayed at the Okanagan Seasons Resort again last week, and it's only gotten better since my last visit a couple of years agio.

First, you have to understand that this is NOT a modern-day, slick motel. It's straight out of the 1970-80s. From the road it looks a bit depressing, because all the rooms, build in a square, face into a wonderful, grassy, landscaped inner courtyard with flowers, lawn furniture, etc.

This place is obviously owned by proud, caring people who keep it spotlessly clean. Everything you need is there, but it's just not right-off-the-shelf. The pool/sauna/gym is clean and quite functional. It's wonderful to lie in the hot tub at day's end, your face in the sun!

Great place. Quiet. Friendly, helpful staff. Very inexpensive compared to other motel/hotels in far more crowded/noisy parts of town.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank HappyWheels
Reviewed 22 May 2013

we stayed at the O S R for the first time as we were in Kelowna for a family function and had our dog with us. What a joy to find this place. The rooms were clean, the grounds were well kept, all the staff were amazing... friendly, helpful and so accommodating, especially in regards to having our big friendly golden retriever with us.

Room Tip: our room was large and perfect if travelling with a pet. A large grassy area to sit back, enjoy a b...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family