I pulled two boats home to Nelson, B.C. so needed to secure everything plus borrow tools, tape, park things, etc. Tiffany, the office manager, and the maintenance manager were just excellent in their cheerful, ready assistance and friendliness! They really went above and beyond to help us get a big rig parked where everything would be safe. Our kitchenette suite was clean and quiet and bed comfortable. No, it's not brand new, but I think it's maintained very well both in terms of rooms and the expansive grounds with pool, acres of lawn, etc. Continental breakfast was also great and saved the hassle of finding a restaurant in the early a.m. I've stayed in hundreds of motels/hotels and you just can't do better than the Okanagan Seasons Resort if service is important to you.
Steve Bareham, Nelson, B.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous 5.5 Acre property with two courtyards, indoor & outdoor pools,hot tub, fitness center, bar-b-ques, playground, games area, volleyball court, putting green, coffee bar, satelite TV. Excellent location surrounded by great restaurants & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Okanagan Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okanagan Seasons Hotel Kelowna
- Okanagan Seasons Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada