“Looking forward to coming back!”

Okanagan Seasons Resort
Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I recently stayed for three days with a friend and will definitely stay at Okanagan Seasons Resort again. The friendly and efficient staff are second to none. They were very accommodating when I requested a room change for no better reason than that we preferred the view of the courtyard. The rooms are spacious, clean and more than adequate. The location is central and within walking distance of several restaurants. It was a very short drive to the lake where we enjoyed walks on the boardwalk before heading back to a cozy night sitting on the patio right outside our door. We enjoyed the continental breakfast while reading the newspaper provideded.
I found the grounds to be beautifully kept and the staff to be charming and welcoming. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Okanagan Seasons Resort

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed at here late last summer with a friend of mine. While the housekeeping staff was nice and were fairly consistent with their cleaning. The room was pretty run down and there were hairs embedded in the blankets and the carpet. Apparently ALL the rooms are pet rooms. Also there was cigarette burns on our blankets. AND our tap was really loose above the tub, it looked about ready to fall off.

The staff are super friendly and try to be accommodating but for what they're charging, its just not worth it. This summer I'll paying a bit more to stay at a more updated hotel.

Lastly, I mentioned to a relative who is from Kelowna where I was staying and she told me that there are always cops hanging around the front office and that locals called it the "ghetto" hotel.

Room Tip: Honestly, just avoid this place.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adele W
GM_okseasons, General Manager at Okanagan Seasons Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. I take all comments very seriously & use them as a tool to continually strive to improve our guest's experience. I am dissapointed that I was not notified of your dissatisfaction & the deficiencies during your stay or within a normal time period. Almost a year has passed since your stay & during that time some significant improvements have bee undertaken at our property. There have also been a number of staff changes to ensure better quality control. That being said, please accept my sincere appologies for your less than pleasant stay. We have seen significant improvement over the past year as you can see from our recent reviews.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

it's not the newest or fanciest, but the Okanagan Seasons Resort is a charming place...the rooms are clean and well appointed, the facilities (indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, gym, etc...) are great as well as all the open outdoor areas and assorted games made available (shuffleboard anyone?). The staff are super friendly and do anything they can to make you feel welcome and comfortable, especially Troy who's wit, humour, friendliness and general good nature will make you feel at home.
All that and a free continental breakfast for a better price than most any establishment in the area...why would anyone not stay here?
And by the way this is being written the day I arrived for my 2nd stay here this year and I plan on coming back each time I need acccomodations in Kelowna :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Okanagan Seasons Resort. The staff at reception are very friendly and helpful. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. The beds are very comfortable. There was an excellent restaurant within walking distance. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a nice area to eat in. The grounds are lovely and beautifully maintained. There is a guest laundry and the wi fi is complimentary and works well. A very good place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

After 5 days of driving from Ontario, this was my last overnight before I reached chilliwack. Being a female and driving across Canada with only my dog I had to be aware of where I stayed throughout my trip... Some of the places I'd stayed the past few days were ok.. I got what I paid for.. And as long as the linens were clean and the room and bathroom were clean I was happy.. I didn't care about decor... I had to be budget conscious as well as feel safe. When I reached Okanagan Seasons I seemed OK... The guy who checked me in was fantastic and even gave my dog a bag of treats... Nice touch. The room is fantastic.. Clean, newer decor, king size comfy bed, 2 doors in the room. 1 door to the parking lot and front desk and the other a sliding glass door leading to a grassy courtyard area with a beautiful big tree and water fountain as well as patio tables and chairs for each room... I loved that I could tie up my dog (who is an 18yr old lab/Shep) outside in the Courtyard and sit and watch TV with the sliding door wide open...It felt like home.. She was quite content she didn't have to spend the entire day and evening stuck in a hotel room... I would recommend this place a hundred times over.. Thanks for a great stay at a fantastic price... Cheers

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Angel866
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I pulled two boats home to Nelson, B.C. so needed to secure everything plus borrow tools, tape, park things, etc. Tiffany, the office manager, and the maintenance manager were just excellent in their cheerful, ready assistance and friendliness! They really went above and beyond to help us get a big rig parked where everything would be safe. Our kitchenette suite was clean and quiet and bed comfortable. No, it's not brand new, but I think it's maintained very well both in terms of rooms and the expansive grounds with pool, acres of lawn, etc. Continental breakfast was also great and saved the hassle of finding a restaurant in the early a.m. I've stayed in hundreds of motels/hotels and you just can't do better than the Okanagan Seasons Resort if service is important to you.

Steve Bareham, Nelson, B.C.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GM_okseasons, General Manager at Okanagan Seasons Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. Service is what we are all about. I depend heavily on customer reviews to identify ways that we can improve. I am so fortunate to have a dedicated team with years of experience & a definite "what can we do better" attitude.
I will personally express your appreciation on to them.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The motel is a little worn out, but generally in good condition. Unfortunately the fitness equipment is ancient, 3 out of 5 machines were broken, the sauna apparently has been out of service for a year, the jacuzzi was down for repairs that would "take at least a month" according to the lady at the front desk - we had actually specifically asked about it when we booked a Ski&Stay package, and were told it should be ready in "a couple of days". Very disappointing. On the upside, they have pet friendly rooms, a decent courtyard and pool. The place was clean, and the mattress very comfortable and new, unlike the vintage CRT TV you could not give away at a thrift store.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple