Okanagan Seasons Resort
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$365
US$321
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$213
US$179
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$200
US$178
US$156
US$142
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
Agoda.com
US$131
US$124
Hotels.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolgrassy courtyardtoast bagelspatio setlarge grassthe free continental breakfastplace to staybit datedsmall gymgreat sleepshopping and restaurantsbeds were comfortablefull kitchenpoolskitchenette
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Not what my friend and I expected, but we got upgraded to a poolside suite (yay!) and though it was a titch tight in the kitchen area, the rest of the room (and bathroom) was great! Clean, comfy beds (very important), well-maintained pools and hot tub, liked the patio areas and all around enjoyable. The only cons (and for me, very small cons) were pillows (just my pickiness and I normally bring my own due to that pickiness and I WAS offered to have them changed), and the wi-fi was a bit weird (as in after leaving the resort not being automatically connected or finding the wi-fi again to reconnect). Overall, no, it's not the newest, but it's clean, comfy, and the staff are second to none! I will be back next year and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially families as it's very family oriented.

1  Thank campingchick104
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was not a resort at all are room was old and the tv didn't even work properly the toilet kept running and it was quite dirty i am never staying here again and im upset i even wasted my money here. This has been the worst hotel ive been too and i recommend you don't stay here The air conditioning was very loud and i probably got 3 hours of sleep in the one night i stayed there we got out of there fast and moved into a much nicer hotel that actually had things that worked propperly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank w k
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night after flying in to Kelowna and before our trip to a lakeside cottage. There were 5 of us including 3 young kids. We got a one bedroom suite and were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The staff were really, really nice, and helpful with a few unusual requests. The room had 2 nice beds with new pillows and a pull out which was just fine for our 5 year old. There was a regular sized fridge, stove, and a microwave. The A/C worked great and everything was nice and clean. The grounds were great, especially for families with young kids. There was a nice play area and both an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a pretty nice little fitness room. The free continental breakfast was mostly standard fare but also had fresh Okanagan cherries! So all in all nothing bad to say about Seasons and would definitely stay here again.

Thank jbohay .
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I walked into my room and my jaw dropped. The owner needs to seriously revamp. Shame on the owner to offer this standard.
I'm posting a lot of pictures to prove I'm not exaggerating.
- mirror all scratched up
- smells smoky and covered up
- marks along all walls, dirty
- soap scum all over shower and soap holder
- pieces missing off shower knobs and scummy
- crumbs and cardboard bits on floor; not vacuumed
- stains on both chairs: gross!
- scuffs on all furniture
- bed cover needs to be tossed out
- shelving unit completely scratched up
- very old loud a/c
- coffee station had coffee spills
- toilet didn't flush properly and cleaner knew this as I noticed the water on the floor when I walked in.
I did not feel safe here and I was grossed out by the room. I didn't tell management because I was genuinely embarrassed for them.
The card said Amanda 'cleaned' my room. Please go see the rooms she has supposedly cleaned.
This hotel is very run-down and unclean. I was very happy to leave and urge you stay elsewhere.

5  Thank Brenda C
GM_okseasons, General Manager at Okanagan Seasons Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your recent review. Although I was devestated to read your comments, I take all reviews seriously & use them to continually improve our guest's experience. I sincerely wish that you had brought this matter to our attention so that we could have had the opportunity to move you to a diferent room & offer compensation. I do take strong objection to your slanderous name labelling. This property is a very unique older property & we are continually upgrading all areas as time & finances permit. As you can see from other reviews it is a favorite repeat destination for thousands of our guests. The block of rooms that you stayed in is a section of the property that has not had significant renovations in the last 5 years. That section is statistically a "rent last" for that reason. During high season when demand for rooms is extremely high, that block is often sold out. I also take exception for the publishing of an employee's name. My research has proven that the name you mentioned is not the employee who was responsible for your poor service. Publishing an employee's name can have devestating repercussions for that person, in their position, career & family.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Fairly clean, but the rooms were a bit small and space was tight. It was hard to move around in with 2 adults and 2 teenagers and it felt like we were bumping elbows constantly. The toilet was not flushing properly and the air conditioning unit was old and noisy. The shelving was a nice touch though; allowed us to store our things away. The courtyard was well maintained and it was nice to use the first night we were there. However, the second night, most of the chairs from the tables were taken. Most of the rooms had a bench outside of their patio door, unfortunately our side of the hotel didn't have any benches, so people were taking the chairs (leaving their items on these chairs), so there were no chairs available at the tables. There was also a large group there during our stay and it was noisy. It was hot and would have been nice to have kept our patio door open as well as the blinds, but it was already loud enough with the patio door closed and we certainly didn't want 30+ people looking into our room at us! Parking was also a bit tricky where our room was located. We had to back our truck into a stall or else it would have been difficult to get out. The continental breakfast was all right; nothing fancy or spectacular; regular fare of bagels, breads, muffins (cut in half and bagged which didn't give off a quality vibe), yogurt, fruit and cereal. On the bright side, the outdoor and indoor pools were nice, and looking at the other courtyard area, it seemed quieter on that side. I'm sure this place is nice for families with young children or large group gatherings, but the cons out-weighted the pros for us and we won't stay here again; there are other hotels that suit us better at cheaper prices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. Please accept my personal appologies for your less than pleasant stay with us. The block of rooms that you stayed in is the last of our property to undergo renovations. Time & finance prevented that from happening this past off season. During high season that section of rooms are often all that is available. I have assigned two maintenance personel to immediately correct these issues. Please call us direct for your next booking so that we can ensure a more comfortable room, perhaps a large suite would be more appropriate for your family.