Stayed here as it had good reviews but was also dog friendly. Dog friendly was an understatement. Your dog gets a special towel, treats and poop bags when checking in. They also had a special dog bathroom area that was quite large. I was impressed with their dog services. In addition they also had a bike stand so people could fix their bicycles and a hose to wash it.
The hotel itself was nice and clean, no complaints. Rooms were standard hotel rooms. We stayed on the highway side but didn't notice any excess noise while sleeping (The AC might have helped that).
The hotel is very close to many restaurants and stores. Good location next to highway. Didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley, Canada