I was in Kelowna with my 9 month son meeting up with a friend. I arrived at Accent Inn on a very hot Sunday afternoon, and went to the front desk to check in. I had the stroller, a huge suitcase, the playpen on my shoulder, etc (hands totally full) and following getting my card key neither of the two individuals at the front desk even offered to hold the front door, even though neither were helping other customers as I was the only one there. It was so frustrating to see these two carry on doing nothing behind the desk while I struggled to get through the doors with all of my stuff.
The room however was a pleasant surprise as it was nicely air conditioned and clean. The bed was very comfortable and I loved all the fluffy pillows.
The bathroom was a standard hotel bathroom and although clean, the shower had the shampoo and soap dispensers glued to the wall and they leaked so they left streaks in the tub. Unsightly but not a big deal. The hotel does not offer any continental breakfast rather if you eat at the ABC next door you get 10% off your meal, which really isn't that great of a deal so this did not impress me as the breakfast at the ABC which I tried was nothing great nor was the service special.
The outdoor pool was a lot of fun and it was a great way to cool off after a long road trip.
Upon checkout, to my dismay the same young woman was at the front desk that checked us in and thankfully I had already paid for my room on the internet so she had nothing to do except say that everything was taken care of and that I was good to go.
I got a decent rate for this hotel and although the hotel itself had some positives I will likely pay a little extra next time for better service and a continental breakfast in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley, Canada