This is the third year we've chosen to stay at this hotel. The facilities are a step above typical motel quality, and although we've never tried the hot tub or the sauna, the heated outdoor pool is a good way to relax after a day of touring the area. Staff are friendly, beds are comfy, rooms are not overly spacious but the kitchenette option for $10 extra is a great value if you travel with perishables or want to reheat leftovers. Wireless internet is speedy and even with hot Kelowna summers the airconditioning is effective. For a quiet sleep, choose a room on the third floor away from the street side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley, Canada