I come to Kelowna twice a month for business and have been a regular at this hotel since I work downtown. This is a wonderful property for the price (the other place I've stayed at is the Manteo Resort).
- Friendly staff, accomodating
- Complimentary wireless internet (reasonable connection since they switched providers)
- Complimentary breakfast - boiled eggs, pastries, cereals, toast and fruit from 7-10 daily
- Free parking
- Great prices - $89-$149 for the basic room from low to high season, add about $20 for the junior suite, add $30 for the premium suite.
- Excellent location right on Bernard, so TONS of restos within walking distance and short walk to the water
- Small balconies
- No fridge in room unless you have the premium room - both the regular and junior suites have no fridge
- Hard to get underground parking in high season
- Decor is a bit old fashioned, beds are okay for comfort (not very "luxurious")
- Limited amenities
Overall the Royal Anne provides excellent value in Kelowna. I come back regularly and it's ideal for a business traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Kelowna, just steps to City Hall, commerce, the beach, City Park, Lake City Casino, the Arts & Cultural District, Prospera Place, Kelowna Memorial Arena, Kelowna Museums, boutique shopping, theatre and divine dining. All rooms include complimentary WiFi, and a well rounded continental breakfast featuring fresh Okanagan fruit. Our gorgeous guest rooms feature 1 or 2 queen sized beds and each room comes equipped with a mini fridge,coffee maker and large 42" flatscreen TV. Roomy Executive Suites are also available & come furnished with a plush king sized bed & pull out sofa bed. All our rooms have accessible balconies that offer spectacular views of Kelowna & beautiful Lake Okanagan. Our charming hotel can also accommodate & cater your meeting, banquet or intimate reception up to 120 people. Additional property features include His & Hers saunas & a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights. Shuttle service is available to Kelowna International Airport for a nominal fee. After a long day, unwind in our very own O'Flannigan's Irish Pub with live entertainment and great pub food. Before you leave, visit O'Flannigan's Liquor Store, featuring a wide selection of the Okanagan's finest wineries. Come and experience the warm hospitality of the Royal Anne Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Anne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Anne Hotel
- Royal Anne Kelowna
- The Royal Anne Hotel Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada