Went to the Sandman for 3 days in july. We booked a 1- bedroom apt and we were 2 adults and 2 kids under 3 (we had my 3 year old sleep on the floor on a blanket which was fine and my 6 month old in her own small portable bed) . The new tower is where you want to stay. Here is my review:
- Room was very well decorated.
- Fridge, microwave, dishwasher and all utensils and dishes.
- TV in room and in the living area.
- very Spacious
- Free Wii
- Great location - right across the street from Orchard mall and restaurants
- Pool and Dennys right in hotel
- not walking distance to beach
- parking was busy but that is because we were there during the long weekend
I would for sure stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna is located in the heart of the beautiful Okanagan Valley; a world class destination featuring an endless variety of summer and winter recreational activities, making it the perfect choice for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelowna Sandman Hotel
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna Okanagan Valley, Canada