We stayed as time share guests in one of the three bedroom townhouses for four days over the July 1 long weekend. Unit was perfect for us -- a wonderful view of the lake -- and very spacious with every amenity you needed -- full kitchen, TV, outside bbq etc. Grounds are spacious and beautifully kept so you never feel crowded with people. You do have to bring all your food and gear as it isn't near any facilities for buying groceries other than items you might have forgotten. The grounds are vast and steep but if you needed to go down to the pool or the beach you could call for a ride on little golf carts driven by cute Aussies any time you wanted to go somewhere. The kids loved the lake and the water trampolines and the resort is safe enough to let them wander. The staff is friendly and helpful and I would stay again in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Okanagan Resort is located on 300 acres of mountainside parkland on the West Shore of beautiful Okanagan Lake, just 20 minutes from downtown Kelowna.Lake Okanagan Resort is the Kelowna's "true destination Resort. The resort has its own 9 hole executive par 3 golf course, lit tennis courts, hot tubs, resort store, renovated meeting space, restaurants, lounge, seasonal pools, spa, upgraded suites (all with kitchen facilities) and premier villas, beach and brand new marina.The resort welcomes families, couples, groups, conferences, retreats and is perfect for beach weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Okanagan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Okanagan Hotel Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada