Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
US$170
US$162
Hotels.com
US$99
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$142
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
US$216
US$179
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$174
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
US$138
US$104
US$226
US$206
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$134
Hotels.com
1,099 results
All reviewsthe club loungenorth towervalet serviceself parkingyacht clublake viewhotel restaurantwine tastingprospera placebeautiful propertyjetted tubfront desk staffdowntown areaupon checkking bedlong weekendoak
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My wife and I just spent four days and three nights as part of a district conference. The hotel is right on the lake front and has beautiful walkways. We were there off-season, but could imagine how nice it would be in the summer. The reception staff was thorough and fast (apples on the counter are a nice touch). Our room was spacious and clean with many handy amenities from ironing board and coffee maker all the way to a cork screw. The beds were very comfortable and the free internet was fast. The house cleaning staff was friendly and capable. The only down side was that we were awakened by the garbage trucks in the morning. Maybe we should have been higher than the fifth floor. The conference facilities were very nicely set up as was the brunch buffet. The wait staff was helpful and pleasant. We had supper in the restaurant in the lobby, but I’ll rate that separately. We very much enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Lower rooms on the north side are noisy in the morning when the garbage trucks come.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank davidasia
DeltaDGO, Social Media Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear David

I'm so glad everyone had a good time during your stay with us!

It seems as though you had all of your needs met and more with the room, dining and amenities. I'm so sorry to hear that you were awoken in the morning with the sound of garbage trucks! You're right in thinking that Kelowna and the area around the hotel is nice in the summer. You'll have to come back then for a leisure vacation and see more of what Kelowna and the hotel has to offer!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

As always we enjoyed our time at the Delta Grand in Kelowna. The staff, the amenities, the food and the service were excellent. The staff always have time to chat, suggest things to do, and have a genuine interest in our lives......very refreshing. Thanks again for a fabulous time! We so look forward to our next visit!!:)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Shirl & Al

Thank you for such a great review! I'm thrilled that time and time again you enjoy your stay with us and our staff is able to make you feel at home. We also are looking forward to your next visit hopefully soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The two bedrooms unit is clean, spacious and well furnished. I am very impressed with the quality and the decor. The resort has a large gym, swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. There is a $ 80.00 charge for one week parking. The staff are friendly and courteous. The drive to Big White is good, 45 minutes drive. Costco sells Big White ski pass for $ 59.00, a great value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
DeltaDGO, Social Media Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear George

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with the quality and decor of your time share unit. Yes that deal from Costco is great to get a pass for Big White. I hope you had a nice day up on the hill! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon,

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The location of this hotel is excellent,the off season rate was great, (a bit pricey otherwise)room was very clean and well appointed.the parking is an issue ,as #1. To far away from the entrance #2 you have to pay to park .
Check in and out was great .
We had dinner grand bay and the food was good but short staffed in my opinion ,the server had to do tables plus handling the till.he did the best he could but there WAS someone around that could have helped this young man.

Room Tip: Most location of the rooms are pretty quiet! We did not use the pool or spa this trip,but the pool and hot tubs are awesome .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mary1335

Dear Mary

Thank you for taking the time to make this review. I'm so glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us but I do apologize for the issues you encountered with parking and in the restaurant. We do hope to see you again in the near future where we can exceed your expectations in every element of your stay.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I read some of the less glowing reviews and maybe I had the benefit of staying during off season. The room rete was reasonable, I had no problem parking in the over-height area, and I had great front desk reception from Victoria. I was in for only one night on a business trip and was able to use a fee upgrade to the Signature Club floor. The room was clean and spacious and I love the new business friendly layout of the desk area. I notice come reviewers did not like the lack of a tub, but for me the step in shower was perfect. I had a great meal while watching the hockey game in the lounge. If I had to complain about anytihng, the walk from the paid parking area through the huge lobby is long, though valet service (at extra cost) is available. I also had to wait a bit to check in (two people in front of me) because only one staff memeber was working the deksk, and I again had to wait a bit (maybe 7 or 8 minutes) before being greeted in the lounge, again due to only one staff member being on at the time. I guess less staff is the downside of off-season travel. Overall the property is beautiful and when I can get a room rate that works for me (i.e. not high season), I will stay here again when business takes me to Kelowna.

Room Tip: If you want a bathtub, make sure you request it at time of reservation. Rooms on the Signature Club floor are shower only. So if you want a bathtube AND access to the Signature Club lounge you are out of luck.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan L
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for your feedback and providing a response to some of the issues others have brought forward. We try our best to exceed your expectations during every stay and I will be sure to pass along your comments to Victoria as I know she will appreciate them. I love to read that we will see you again on your next business trip but don't forget us for your next vacation as well.

Hope to see you again soon.

Jeff