Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$136
US$108
Hotel Eldorado(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$324
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$130
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$185
US$180
US$387
US$323
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$125
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
Agoda.com
US$201
US$179
All reviewsperkins restaurantfront deskcosmos tourcold beer and wine storeloft roomorchard park mallan upgradeliquor storeenjoyed our staythe main highwaybeds were comfortableindoor poolhot tubone night staychannelskettletower
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I stayed for 8 nights in February. The rooms in the tower are large, clean, well appointed. The beds were very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were both clean and relaxing. This hotel is so close to shopping. The on site pub offers great food selection. I would definately recommend this hotel. My only concern - WIFI was sometimes hard to access. You won't go wrong booking here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Great location being right across from the mall, friendly staff and clean, quiet room! Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed there feb 17 to the 19. The rooms were nice, clean and quiet! The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I will be staying there again next time im in kelowna. Very close to everything made it easy to get around. This is the best place to stay in Kelowna!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I've stayed at the Ramada in Kelowna many times over the last couple years and it's always been great. I've stayed there for business and with my family. Rooms are new and very clean. We stayed in the tower building on a couple occasions and the rooms are huge. Staff is extremely friendly and always go out of their way to help accommodate us. Hotel also has a nice pool and workout room. Location is awesome; mall right across the street and many restaurants nearby. We will be staying there every time we travel to Kelowna.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I travel to Kelowna all the time and have stayed at most of the hotels in the area as i own a financial planning business in town. I have found the staff, location, rooms and service to be consistently the best available. The attitude of the staff is always great, friendly and they have a focus on customer service that takes the stress out of travelling. The price for a room is always fair and better than the rest. I recommend this hotel as it also has easy access and is central to the entire area whether its business or vacation. Thanks Ramada for being MY Hotel... signed ... Desjardins - My Financial Coach

Room Tip: I like the loft rooms... quiet and it feels like a chalet
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple