“Very Good EXperience”

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Very Good EXperience”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

One if the best experiences I've had at a Hotel, nothing extravagant, but very clean and felt like home.

Room Tip: The second floor provides a good view to the pool, but involves walking up stairs.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 12 August 2011
I am so glad that you had a Super experience on your recent stay with us at the Super 8 Kelowna.
It is important that all of our rooms are clean and comfortable, as we hope that you would consider us your 'home away from home'.
We have already started to upgrade some of the property, starting with our lobby/breakfast room, and moving to the guest rooms in the fall.
I hope that on your next visit, you will notice the changes.

If I can be of service for a future booking, feel free to call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

On behalf of the Owners and Staff, we thank you for your visit, and hope to see you again soon!

Have a Super day!

Super 8 Kelowna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Kamloops, Cda
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Very handy, quiet little hotel for out-of-town traveler's catching an early morning flight. Parking available, wake-up service, and close proximity to the Kelowna Airport made it a desirable hotel option. Several restaurants or fast food available within a 5 block walk.

Room Tip: Room at the back of the hotel is much quieter from late night traffic.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 29 July 2011
Thank you for your review! I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts online.
Many of our guests choose to stay with us for the same reason that you did. we are only 10 minutes from the airport, and very close to shopping and restaurants.
I am glad that it worked out well for you.
Did you know that we offer a Park & Fly option where you can leave your vehicle with us for up to 2 weeks free of charge?
If you are interested for your next trip, just call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Banff National Park, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We booked for 3 nights and were given a room that had virtually no daylight as it faced into a covered walkway. All the lights in the room were low, making the room even darker. Although the day was not hot, the room was very stuffy. No matter how many ways we tried to adjust the air conditioner, it still sounded like sleeping next to a Mack truck. The window did not open so we were stuck. None of us got very much sleep and we checked out immediately the next morning.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 25 July 2011
I am very sorry about your recent stay with us at the Super 8 Kelowna.

It is our hope that every guest has a positive experience, and it would seem that in your case, we dropped the ball.
As you can see from our past reveiws, this is not a typical Super 8 Kelowna occurrence.

Did you mention your issues to the Front Desk Attendant? If we had known about the issues, we would have done our best to relocate you and your family to a room better suited to your needs.
I don't like to see any guest checking out early for something that we could have easily fixed had we only been made aware of it..
I hope that it wasn't too much of an inconvenience for your holiday.

If you could please contact me, I would like to get some more details so that we are better able to prevent this from happening to any other guests.

You can call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca

I look forward to hearing from you.

Parksville, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2011

The initial impression was of darkness and cramped space. Styrofoam cups in bathroom. Coffee maker made one cup at a time into plastic mugs. Most expensive of all motels on this trip. Wi-Fi connection good. Near busy main highway

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 26 July 2011
I am sorry that your first impressions of the Super 8 Kelowna were negative. We pride ourselves on being a clean, friendly, budget friendly choice for travellers.
We are committed to your enjoyment of our facilities as well as our environmental practices which we have achieved a 3 Green Key rating for.
In the guest rooms we do not use styrofoam, but compostable ripple cups. Our lighting is all compact fluorescent bulbs, which do take a little time to power up.
I am glad that our complimentary high speed wireless Internet worked well for you.

I would like to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again, and make sure that all your needs are accommodated.
Please call me directly at 1-800-563-0991, or email me at super8kelowna@shaw.ca
I will do everything I can to make sure that you have a Super stay!

Reviewed 20 July 2011

It was a great place to stay. The staff were very helpful with finding us a place to have a late supper. Very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was good. We would stay there at another time when we arye in the area.

• Stayed July 2011
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 21 July 2011
Thank you for the kind review. I will pass your comments on to the team.
I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. There is a lot of choice for accommodation and we appreciate you choosing the stay with us at the Super 8 Kelowna.

If I can be of assistance with a future booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Cranbrook
Reviewed 1 July 2011

This hotel was just what we were looking for on our stay. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice, breakfast was one of the best continentals we've had, and the room was clean and comfortable. I've stayed at many Kelowna and area hotels, and the Super 8 is by far the best!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 1 July 2011
Thank you for your review. Reading it was a great way to begin my day.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we do look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We have just renovated our lobby/breakfast room, and are working on upgrading our guest rooms next. I hope that you will be able to notice the changes on your next stay with us.

If I can help with your next booking, do not hesitate to call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

I appreciate your business, and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Have a Super day!

Ben

Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Stayed one night on our way back to Vancouver after touring for 2 weeks in Canada. Hotel was neat and clean. Bed was comfy and the room well priced. Free breakfast was a bonus! Decor is a little dated, but didnt worry us, as a good bed was more important to us. Staff we Super friendly at the Super 8! If you want a clean, well located hotel we would recommend.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 28 June 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on-line.
We all work very hard to keep our property clean, friendly and comfortable.
The lobby/breakfast room has just been renovated, and there are a number of room upgrades on the way this summer, which will update the look of the rooms.
I hope that on your next visit you will be notice some of the changes.

If I can be of assistance with your next booking, feel free to call 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.
My team and I look forward to seeing you again.

Have a Super summer!