“Highly recommended.”

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Mississauga, Canada
“Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Very clean with even a slight smell of bleach. Beds were very comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good and replenished often. Slight drawback might be the one flight of stairs if you get the upper floor rooms.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 9 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review online.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I apologize for the slight smell of bleach. We try to use neutral cleaning products as much as possible. Our grout cleaner has some bleach in it, and we only use that if the environmentally friendly 'elbow grease' fails.
We try to make sure that our Continental breakfast is kept fully stocked for our guests. Thank you for noticing.

I appreciate your visit, and if I can help you with a future reservation, please call or email.

Have a Super day!

Super 8 Kelowna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Calgary
Reviewed 29 August 2011

My daughter and I stayed here for one night en route to Vancouver, B.C. We found the facility clean and pleasant and the staff was excellent. There is as well a very clean inviting pool and the continental breakfast offered far more choices than I have at home...certainly more than ''continental'' would imply. We would absolutely stay here any time we are in the vicinity

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 30 August 2011
I am so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us at the Super 8 Kelowna.
We have a number of guests who choose us as a place to recharge after a long drive.
The outdoor pool area is especially popular in the summer, and we try to have something for everyone on our complimentary Continental breakfast.

We look forward to your next stay with us, and if I can help with anything, just let me know.

Thank you for your visit, and have a Super day!

Ben

Leduc, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2011

The ladies at the front desk went out of their way to be helpful - even helping my husband find the room and carrying his belongings - he is in the early stages of dementia. Each time they say him after that they made sure he was alright. The salt water pool was so refreshing, a real pleasure.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 1 September 2011
I am so glad to know that you had another great experience this visit.
It is really important that our front desk team are able to accommodate our guests, and help out when needed.

We all work very hard to make sure that you are greeted with a warm smile and a friendly welcome.

If I can be of service to you for a future booking, please do not hesitate to call or email.

Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a Super day!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 August 2011

First appearances can be misleading . From the road it looks like a typical nondescript Super 8. On a major road, two storey outside corridor, sandwiched between a car dealership and a construction lot. We weren't expecting great things.

In fact it is the best run Super 8 that we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in dozens.. Spotlessly clean, manicured grounds, comfortable beds, decent furniture, and air conditioning that can be set to provide a constant background level rather than noisily cycling on an off. The breakfast room, with extra counter seating,an adjacent outside patio, and proper cutlery was much better than most. Our only problem, a slow draining toilet, was quickly dealt with.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 25 August 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on-line.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I have posted you review for everyone to see, so they can see that all of the hard work we put in every day is appreciated by our guests.

If I can ever be of assistance with a future booking, please call me at ---------, or email me at----------.

Thank you again, and have a Super day!

Banff, Canada
Reviewed 19 August 2011

The location is very convenient and it has s great outdoor pool..... the kids had a blast!

The excellent service checking in and very clean comfortable rooms will ensure we return next time we are in Kelowna.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Thank you for your review. Our goal is that every guest has a Super stay like you and your family did.
We all work hard to ensure an efficient check in/check out , great service and clean rooms are just some of the things that our guests come to expect from the Super 8 Kelowna.

I hope that we can see you again soon.
If I can be of any help with a future booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Have a Super summer!

Nelson
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Once again, we had a pleasant and comfortable stay with you, coming and going to Toronto. Your exceptional staff suggested the "Park and Fly" -- Never occurred to us before. We then had no worries about our car. The staff ordered our taxi/Shuttle for the early morning departure, taking a load off our minds. As always, we feel like old friends when we walk through the door. For those who are looking for a reasonable, clean, well appointed room and appreciate a business that makes quality and attention to the little personal touches its mission- You've found it!!! Ask for a room at the back if highway noise bothers you ,, and enjoy the people. Thanks again, guys.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
Thank you for such a nice review .
I am so glad that you have given us your trust and allowed us to be your choice of accommodations in Kelowna.
We treat our regular guests like friends and our new guests like regulars.
Our Park and Fly service is very popular, especially in the winter, because we keep an eye on your vehicle and it is more convenient than leaving it unattended at the airport.

I have even been known to brush the snow off of a car or two...

We hope to see you again soon. If I can help with a booking, pelase call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Thank you again, and have a Super day!

Reviewed 17 August 2011

Nice clean hotel, helpful friendly staff. Comfy beds. Wifi works well.

Room Tip: Request a room in the back, away from the hwy noise