“Good Sleep, attentive staff”
Review of Super 8 Kelowna BC

Super 8 Kelowna BC
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Kelowna Super 8 has a lot of good features. Outdoor salt water pool and hot tub. Breakfast is included but I would say it is not as good as other "free breakfasts". Bed very comfortable. Wifi was a bit weak from our room, but they have a business centre or you can take your laptop to the lobby. Very clean room. Its a bit far north out of town, so its 10 minutes away from downtown.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community.

I am glad that you had a good sleep and were able to enjoy our pool and hot tub.
Our wireless network is being upgraded this week to an 'N wireless' system, which I am told will be faster for all of our guests. We have recently been asked to participate in Super 8 Canada's new breakfast testing program, so I encourage you to come back to see what we will be implementing and give us feedback on what you like and don't like.

We work very hard to listen to our guests' comments and make sure that each issue is addressed. If it was important to you to mention, it is important to us to fix for your next visit.

If I can help with your next booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email me at super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

The Super 8 in Kelowna is within a kilometer to all major shopping and restaurants. It is situated right on the main road. The Super 8 is clean, friendly and comfortable. We enjoyed having a fridge in our room. There is also a hair dryer and a coffee maker for your use. We made use of the free wireless internet in our room. The pool and hot tub were a bonus as well. The assortment of their free continental breakfast was excellent. They had everything from oatmeal, toast, muffins and fruit. The price was right and so was our choice by staying there. Thank you, and we will surely stay again!

Room Tip: I would choose ground level then you can just drive up to your room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

I'll take Super Duper anytime!
I am glad to hear that you had a good time with us, and were able to enjoy our facilities.
Our breakfast earns us many compliments for the variety, and we are looking to add some more items soon, so keep coming back to see what changes we are making!

Thank you for your kind review, and if I can help with a future reservation or other local information, just call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Very nice hotel room - clean and spacious. The breakfast area was very clean, and well maintained. Convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Thank you for your recent visit and for your review.
I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We all work to keep the Super 8 Kelowna clean and friendly for our guests.

If I can help you with a future booking, please let me know.
You can reach me at 1-800-563-0991 or at super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

We were in Kelowna for the weekend and the Super 8 met all of our needs. Room was clean and in good condition. A/C was quite noisy. Breakfast included was fine.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments.
I hope that the Air Conditioner noise was not too inconvenient for you during your stay.
Did you mention it to our front desk team? We could have had it looked at or moved you to a different room.
I feel badly that you were not able to fully enjoy your room.

Please keep us in mind for a future visit to Kelowna, and call me directly. I will be more than happy to ensure that everything in your room is in perfect working order.
I can be reached daily at 1-800-563-0991 or by email at super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Super 8 for 7 nights. I can't say enough about the staff of the hotel who were willing to assist us in anyway they could. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The room was cleaned very day. The continental breakfast had lots of choices to choose from and the staff made sure the breakfast was replenished often. There is an outside pool and hot tup that were very clean and the staff supplied towels at the pool. We would stay in here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side has direct excess to the pool ans hot tub.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is important to the whole team that your last day here is just like your first.
Clean, friendly and simply Super.

This fall, we will be doing some room upgrades, and we are also working on some new items for our Continental breakfast to make it even better.

I hope that you will be able to come back and see the changes we have made.

If I can help you with a future booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991 or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca

Thank you for your business. I know that there is a lot of choice out there, and we are delighted that you chose us.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

Very clean with even a slight smell of bleach. Beds were very comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good and replenished often. Slight drawback might be the one flight of stairs if you get the upper floor rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review online.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I apologize for the slight smell of bleach. We try to use neutral cleaning products as much as possible. Our grout cleaner has some bleach in it, and we only use that if the environmentally friendly 'elbow grease' fails.
We try to make sure that our Continental breakfast is kept fully stocked for our guests. Thank you for noticing.

I appreciate your visit, and if I can help you with a future reservation, please call or email.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

My daughter and I stayed here for one night en route to Vancouver, B.C. We found the facility clean and pleasant and the staff was excellent. There is as well a very clean inviting pool and the continental breakfast offered far more choices than I have at home...certainly more than ''continental'' would imply. We would absolutely stay here any time we are in the vicinity

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2011

I am so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us at the Super 8 Kelowna.
We have a number of guests who choose us as a place to recharge after a long drive.
The outdoor pool area is especially popular in the summer, and we try to have something for everyone on our complimentary Continental breakfast.

We look forward to your next stay with us, and if I can help with anything, just let me know.

Thank you for your visit, and have a Super day!

Ben