“Above and beyond service”
Review of Super 8 Kelowna BC

Super 8 Kelowna BC
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
delta
“Above and beyond service”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Fabulous stay,enjoyed the breakfast room, very friendly and when I discovered back home I had left my purse there they were helpful, friendly and willing to go the extra mile.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ejoyg
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Thank you for your kind words.
I will pass them on to the whole team.
We try to contact all guests who have left personal items in their rooms.
I am glad that we were able to get your purse back to you.
Was there anything else we could have done to make your stay more Super?

If I can be of service for a future visit, please contact me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Thank you again for your review and your visit.

Super 8 Kelowna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Stayed April 4 in connecting rooms with my mother & daughter. Booked by phone & got a better rate than their website. I called the day before arriving for the second room, we needed it to connect and be on the ground floor for my Mother who is 80. The front desk clerk assured me they would make it work for us and they did. The rooms and property are clean and well maintained.The beds are very comfortable, the pillows fluffy. I had a great sleep. The staff are very pleasant and professional. I have stayed here twice before and have never been disapointed. They have a hot tub which we used in the winter to relax after a long stressful drive. The pool is seasonal. It is close to the airport and Hwy 33 to Big White sky area. I will stay here again, I feel it is a good value.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you had another Super stay with us.
We try our best accommodate our guest's wishes, and it's nice to see that it worked out well for you.
We have received many positive comments on both our mattresses and our pillows. I have even had requests to buy them!
The hot tub is pretty popular in the winter months with the skiiers, and the road weary travellers wanting to relax. You should come in the summer months and enjoy our Salt water chlorinated swimming pool!

If there is anything I can do to help with your next stay, please do not hesitate to call me at
1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

On behalf of my whole team, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nelson, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Our room was small, but very clean and quiet. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The staff was VERY pleasant and helpful. The location was easy to find and close to all amenities. I have stayed at this location before, and will definately stay there again next visit to Kelowna.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words.
I am glad that you and your family had a nice stay with us.
We get many great comments on both our beds and our pillows.
I have had many requests in the past from guests to buy a pillow or two.
Its important to have a good sleep when you are on the road.
Return guests like you know how convenient it is to find us, and how easy we make it to stay here.
I hope to see you again in the future. If I can be of any help, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca

High River, Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This facility, in its "class" is one I strongly recommend. I have stayed here several times and found it to be very clean and comfortable.
I had a comfortable queen bed in a non smoking room, and and nice little 'coffee' area in the room that also had a fridge and microwave.
The staff were friendly and helpful as to 'where' to dine' the continental was very nice and no problem supporting us in our need to take it with us due to time restrictions. Very pleasant and understanding.

Room Tip: Higher floors are likely quieter and are what I chose - no sleep disturbances at all.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
I am so glad that we have earned your trust to become your choice for accommodations in Kelowna. There is a lot of choice, and we are pleased that you chose us.
The coffee station and fridge in every room are very popular, and some of our rooms do have a microwave available.
Our front desk team are always willing to assist any guest with directions or reccommendations, and I am pleased that we were able to help you out with some breakfast before our complimentary Continental breakfast opened up. it is a common request for early risers, and we are more than happy to do it for you.

If I can be of any assistance with a future booking, please do not hesitate to contact me at 1-800-563-0991 or at super8kelowna@shaw.ca .

Oliver, Canada
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Stayed here to catch an early flight. The front desk was very helpful. You can leave your car for free here with on e night stay. Close to airport. Rooms are average and very clean. Light breakfast included. Very good value.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
I appreciate your taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for the kind words, and I am glad that you had a Super stay with us.

Our Park & Fly service is very popular year round for guests going away for up to 2 weeks at a time.

We look forward to your next visit.
If I can be of assistance to you for your next booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

vancouver island
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here in November. We had read past reviews and decided to book here. We were not disappointed.
Our room was small but clean. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was what we were expecting for what we were paying (bagels, toast, muffins, fruit etc.

Thanks to the previous reviews that helped us decide where to stay while we were in Kelowna.
We had a bad experience the last night stay at another motel and thought we should check tripadvisor from now on.

Room Tip: good value for the price
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 12 January 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review after your stay with us.
It means alot to all of us at the Super 8 Kelowna that you had a comfortable stay, and enjoyed your time with us.
I am glad that we were able to offer you a better stay than your previous one.

There is a lot of choice in town for accommodations, and we are thankful that you chose us.

If I can help you with a future booking, please do not hesitate to call 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca

Reviewed 24 November 2011

I highly recommend staying here.The general manager is more than helpful.And very personable.I do recommend asking for two more towels.as you only get two per room.

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank Olwhead
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, 25 November 2011
Thank you for your kind words.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and that I was able to be of assistance during your stay.
Our front desk is fully stocked with many items that you may need during your stay from towels, to bathroom amenities, to coffee packs.
All you need to do is let us know and we will be happy to bring them to your room.

I look forward to your next visit.

If I can help with a future booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.