Super 8 Kelowna BC
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastan overnight stayoutdoor pool and hot tubyogurtclose to the airporthard boiled eggsstayed one nightconvenient locationa great place to staymotelsuper8highwayhottubcurtainsvehicle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2007

The room was very small , one of the beds was just inches away from a very noisy air conditioner, so close you could adjust the settings from the bed. The staff I found were not willing to work with you. The rooms needed some TLC or someone to check after cleaning staff had finished. It seemed they only did basics and if you don't keep up, you are left with so -so cleanliness. Perhaps we had a bad room. We were to be staying for approx 10 days in the Kelowna area, thats why I said the staff wouldn't work with you, I had mentioned this, one would think a hotel would want to keep two seniors for that duration, but they would 'nt even try to show us another room, maybe a little nicer or roomier would have made us happy. I had a chance to peek at another room it was larger and seemed cleaner.... but they wouldn't move us...so we stayed only one of the 10 nights and found something that satisied us. It was a tad more $$ but well worth it We have stayed in other Super 8's this Super 8 is not up to the standards of a "chain" hotel.
P+S from Ontario Canada.

Stayed: August 2006
1  Thank soo4you
Reviewed 20 August 2007

My husband and I stayed here on the August long weekend. We had read past reviews and decided to book here. We were not disappointed.

Our room was small but clean and the a/c worked. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was what we were expecting for what we were paying (bagels, toast, muffins, cereal and juice-they had run out of apples).

Thanks to the previous reviews that helped us decide where to stay while we were in Kelowna.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2007

The Super 8 Kelowna is an average hotel/motel. It is not bad but absolutely not great. You really get what you pay for. Everything is clean but our room was really really small, very dark and dated. Price was ok, staff friendly and the breakfast really good. Do not expect too much and you will not be disappointed. But don't stay here if you suffer from claustrophobia!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 June 2007

Our room was small, but clean. The bathroom looked recently renovated so very clean and fresh. This motel is an excellent bargain for the overnight or short stay trip. Close to the airport and shopping. The noise from the highway was not a factor. The pool and hottub looked clean and maintained, but we did not have an opportunity to use it. The front staff was very courteous and helpful. Great stay!!

Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed 28 October 2006

This is a nice motel to stay at, has above average rooms at a good price. As a business traveller thats all I could ask for.

I normally stay at a Holiday Inn or a Best Western. This trip I decided to give the motels a try. Having spent the previous night at a substandard motel in Kamloops, I was not sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The Good-
1) The front desk gave a me a better rate than what I had booked at.
2) The room was clean with updated fixtures.
3) The bed had clean and fresh covers.

The Not So Good-
1) The room was a little small, but that wasn't a problem as I was travelling alone.
2) They should change their ironing boards to the full size ones from the little mini ones that you use on top of a table. I find it hard to iron on them.

Over all a nice place to stay and is recommended.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business