“Great tour!”

Bottleneck Drive Wine Trail Tasting Tour from Kelowna
Ranked #2 of 69 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Uncorked Okanagan Wine Tours gives you more tastings, more time and most importantly, MORE FUN! We are the fastest growing wine tour company in the Okanagan with 3,500 tours annually. This means we have the experience to know how to provide the most exceptional and memorable day for our clients. No one says it better than our customers! 92% of our reviews are rated 5/5 stars, check them out and see why they recommend Uncorked. We offer 8 wine tours throughout the scenic Central and South Okanagan, visiting more than 50 award-winning wineries, in the comfort of three 11-15 passenger Mercedes Sprinters as well as a 21-passenger bus all with comfort and large viewing windows. Our experienced Guides will entertain you with stories of Okanagan history, fine wines and legendary sea monsters. We strive to provide exceptional service to make your wine tour an affordable luxury that makes for an unforgettable experience! We believe in the old saying, a picture is worth a thousand words so throughout the day your guide will take picture and create memories to last a lifetime. We understand the amount of work that can go into putting a wine tour together and we are here to help. We appreciate your work and will do what it takes to make it all worthwhile. Want to know what makes Uncorked different from the rest? Give us a call to hear our secrets! Let’s make memories!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ryan was a great tour guide! My husband and I booked the tour for our wedding anniversary and could t have asked for a better group to go with. It was a laid back experience with a lot of laughs.

There are newer reviews for Uncorked Okanagan Wine Day Tours

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My boyfriend surprised me yesterday morning with the Uncorked tour bus in our driveway and I just have to say that it was the best way to break in the summer wine tours. We had Herb as our guide and he was very friendly and engaged in everyone who was on board. His knowledge of the area was awesome as we had never been on the Westside route and he even helped us pick out our next one by telling us some of his favourites. Well done bud!!

1  Thank Carole W
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Deb & her crew at Uncorked provided shuttle service to functions throughout Kelowna, as well as a custom Wine Tour for our Executive Meetings that we hosted in 2013. I was bombarded with positive feedback from the attendees regarding the excellent service & phenomenal staff. Deb kept up to all my 'demands', changes & constant nagging to ensure that everything went smooth...and it was better than smooth, it was perfect!

We will be using Uncorked for all of our future Corporate functions and can't wait to be spoiled by Uncorked again!

Cheers!
Lisa Fletcher
Procera Networks

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was in Kelowna recently for my stagette. Me and 16 of my closest friends took a wine tour. The wine was great, the wineries were delightful, but the best part of the tour was our tour guide, Herb. He went above and beyond to create an experience that we will remember for a lifetime. Herb was knowledgable, fun, and went out of his way to accommodate our group. Thank you so much to Herb and Uncorked Tours for being a part of the best weekend ever!

2  Thank Elli P
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I am the Maid of Honor in my friends wedding and on may long weekend we celebrated her Stagette by doing a wine tour with Uncorked. It was such a great experience, our guide HERB truly went above and beyond to make sure that we enjoyed ourselves! This was so amazing for me especially since I was the organizer, it really took a lot off my shoulders that our experience was so positive!!! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fantastic experience and especially recommend HERB who was fun, professional and such a nice guy!!!!

1  Thank Kylee A