“I love Momo's”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central City
Description: Casual Japanese Dining
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Good food at a good price.
I've eaten here several times and have had a great experience each time. Definitely worth going.

1  Thank TJW27

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Momo's is an absolute gem! Hits the spot for sushi. Definitely worth your time and money! Always a treat when we are in kelowna!

1  Thank Lighteningboltz
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I feel I must give a shout out to Momo Sushi, because since we moved to Kelowna it's hard to find comparable sushi when travelling. DON'T CONFUSE the downtown location with the West Bank location as they are totally two different experiences, do not have the same owner, and the downtown location far exceeds the quality of the West Bank Momo.

The sushi is always yummy, the value far exceeds the price you pay, the service is prompt and the food is severed with minimal wait. I highly recommend their spicy scallop, Banzi and Dynamite rolls. It was the first place recommended to me when I arrived to Kelowna, and we are so so happy it was!!!!!

SERIOUSLY.... GO, EAT, and BE HAPPY!

1  Thank HaliF00die
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Got a combo plate of sushi and was dissapointed by the amount and the quality. Service is great and friendly though which made up for it. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We visited Momo downtown with family. Food was great - service prompt and friendly - and staff paid particular attention to my 5 year old grandson, who declared the tomago to be "deliishus".We will return soon!