My wife and I stayed at the Manteo Resort for 3 nights. We had a 1 bdrm suite in the main complex but there are also 10 or so two story townhouses suitable for larger groups. Our room was nice, very clean and well finished albeit with a 10-15 year old feel about it. This is a nice resort located right on the lake with two pools and a very good on-site restaurant/bar with a great patio. The restaurant is quite good but maybe a bit pricey for the evening but the b'fast buffet is very good and only $9 plus coffee. The location is quite good as you're within a 10-15 minute walk to the Pandosy area with all its restaurants and bars etc. and not too far from Gyro Beach. If you're in Pandosy at lunch time try the Marmalade Cat ..good spot! If you want to be around City Park and Waterfront Park located off the east end of the bridge you'll need a car or use the bus.The only caution I'd mention is a condo development is under construction on the north side of the main hotel ..our room was located on the inside so it didn't bother us but ask when you book as I'm not sure whether there are some lakeview rooms with balconies affected by the sight? A newspaper is delivered each morning, Wifi is available and parking is free. In summary we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the Manteo to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada