My boyfriend and I spent May long weekend at the Manteo resort. We arrived a little bit early and the front desk was extremely friendly and happy to check us in right away. The resort is sprawling with a fantastic casual restaurant, several pools and hot tubs, large rooms and is right on the lake. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. The balcony although not facing the lake (our room specifically) still had a great view from the front side of the hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were lovely with plush pillows and duvet. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and with three to choose from they were never too busy. The restaurant has great food and when a beautiful balcony for patio dining. We really enjoyed being right on the lake! The only downfall was the elevator is for some reason very slow, we therefore opted for the stairs which were ideal for quick access to the parking lot of the surrounding grounds. Overly the resort is a great couples or family getaway in Kelowna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada