The hotel doesn't look like much at all from the parking lot, but the other side onto the Lake was breathtaking, and there is a huge terrace to sit down and have lunch or drinks. Very nice. Staff was great. However I was disappointed in the bathroom. I had a lake view room which in itself is considered an upgrade (great view), but the bathroom was very cramped and completely awkward. Half of it (the sink and hair dryer) are out in the room, while the toilet and tub are on the other side of a door in what looks like a big closet, with one light on the ceiling. So awkward. I have never seen this before anywhere.
If only the hotel moved their mini kitchen station from near the "bathroom" to inside the room near the window, they could properly reframe a bathroom that encloses all 4 pc !
Very very plush beds. Love or hate it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, Canada